Ratings for Dr. James K. Maguire

Dr. Maguire is excellent in all respects except punctuality. I would not see any other spinal surgeon even though he runs late, and believe me when I say, RUNS! The man runs from patient to patient and surgery to surgery. He is in demand, so if you need a spinal surgeon and want a good one, I suggest you stop procrastinating and make that appointment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

I have had several back surgeries by Dr. Maguire. He is the BEST in my opinion. He is kind, caring, and shows a true concern for his patients..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Very nice , to the point, and answered my questions to my satisfaction. Dr. Maguire is very knowledgeable in regards to the spine which is what I saw him for. Highly recommend...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

For several years Doctor Maguire has treated me for back pain and back problem s. He explains the problem and prefers treatment trying to avoid surgery. I appreciate his positive outlook, easy communication and big smile assuring me my problem will improve.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I had Dr. Maguire perform 3 back surgeries on me. I have had great success with Dr. Maguire. He has a great concern for his patients. Dr. Maguire even took the time to call me shortly after the surgery to see how I was doing. He explains everything so the common person can understand. I have a great amount of confidence in Dr. Maguire. I had the surgeries done without a second thought. I knew I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. McGuire is a member of KOC - that was the initial reason i went to him because i trust the MD's in the group i know. Dr. McGuire didn't disappoint! He is thorough in his evaluation and choices he gives for treatment - surgical or non-surgical. His excellence on the table (i wasn't awake:-) must be excellent. I had very little pain and following instructions in recovery. It's not magic ... still takes time to heal, but I am very fortunate to have such a skilled spine doctor! Would highly recommend him for the delicate management of spinal issues.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Dr Maguire is kind, caring, knowledgeable and an all around wonderful dr. I was in severe pain for about 4 months. I had not slept a full night in all that time. After I woke up from surgery I was pain free. I now have a new normal, but feel so Blessed that God put Dr Maguire in my path to take care of me!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Maguire evaluated my sister’s back condition, helped her understand options, and has her walking again without pain. We were delighted with his expertise and quality of care.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Great Doctor has done 2 of my back surgeries and no complaints. Explains everything and great after care.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Doctor is great and all the staff are very caring.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018