Ratings for Dr. Harbinder S. Ghulldu

I recently moved to his area, I went there for my first visit and was expecting him to pay close attention to me and hear my concerns.He never even looked at me just wrote my prescrition and walked away in less than a minute.He is in medicine for the wrong reasons,only cares for his pocket not the patient.I will not recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Horrible Doctor,very cocky and unprofessional.I will not recommed him to my worst enemy.Save your money and time and consult a real professional Physician.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

This has to be one of the worst doctors that I ever experienced in my life,I am a minority and I was watching how he interacted with the rest of the "whites" and he was so pleasant with them.Once he got to me.... not even a single smile ,wont even listen to me ,was not even wearing a coat as a professional ,won't even shake my hand and wont even look at me.He was just typing on his computer and wrote a prescrition and left right away.I asked him why he was in such a rush since I am paying like the rest them. he told me to never go back again.I have never felt so discriminated ,I am going to pursue action against him ,but I want to let know other minorities and other people who have morals to take your money somewhere else.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I have been with this doctor for close to 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and cares about effective patient care. He won't prescribe unnecessary tests unless he believes they add value. His office staff are courteous and good about billing. Appointment times are generally honored within 10-15 minutes unless you happen to visit in the midst of flu season in which case it can take up to 30 minutes to see the doctor. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

My experince with Dr. Ghulldu's office was stellar. Everybody is very pleasent and the doctor is knowledgeable and thorough

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

The doctor was great, the office is nice and the staff are nice. Minimal wait time. I recommend.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have been going to his office for about 6 yrs. Yes he might not be the Dr for you , if you stubbed your toe and want a bottle of oxycontin. This man saved my life. He found a heart problem. Before surgery I was told that I would maybe have lived 6 more days. As for caring only about money , that's a joke. I have to go every week. They Never charge me a copay. I rate him 50 stars

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I would never recommend this Doctor office to anyone. The office staff dont care about anything but money. I left a message for the Doctor to talk to me and I was told that he is not interested to talk to me and because I insisted to talk to him the cancelled my second appoint with him and office manager said that I should go find another Doctor.Unbelievable never been treated like this before, very rude people here. Dont waist your money or time with this office. There are plenty of caring doctor offices out there.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Celebration hospital referred me to this dr after being in er & not having a PCP. Was in severe pain in rib cage right side , spine, arms & legs. He initially said I had pulled a muscle. I was placed on pain meds & steroid. He would state he needed to see me every 2 weeks/$25.00 each time. No changes in symptoms. Forward ahead 5 weeks he released me back to work. 4th day of return even worse pain ensued. Called dr office & he was on vacation & no on call dr in his place (???!!!???). Friend referred me to a dr to see, so I went to them. This dr as soon as I came into office proceeded to walk over to dr next door to them who is a gastroenterologist & had him look at me. Turns out I had an infection in my intestines among other internal problems & protruding discs, bulging discs & may need back surgery. Also, wanted to say that Dr. Ghulldu while in room during visit took a call regarding opening new office then proceeds to talk about it instead of focusing on patient.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ghulldu's for about 3 years and have come to conclude that he is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. Last week I went and saw him because I had an allergic reaction to peanut butter (first time this had ever happened to me). He prescribed be 4 different medications - including one that was not covered by my insurance and had me go for blood work. I asked him for a referral to an allergist to confirm this allergy and refused to give one to me. When I went back a week later for the follow-up he asked me how I was feeling and went over the blood work with me. After he was done, I asked him again for the referral and he still wouldn't give it to me! The only thing he told me was "Why do you want it? What are they going to tell you?" When I went to checkout they told me that there was no copay because he was counting it as my physical. Physical?!? He didn't do anything! I had to call my provider to change the billing and am now looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Harbinder S. Ghulldu's Credentials

• Calcutta Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal (Grad. 1990)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union