Ratings for Dr. George Beecher

I wanted the oxy 80's for my sprained finger but he only gave me a buncha 40's

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I had visited Dr. Beecher No problem with first two visits everything went well. My third visit I found myself with a noise in my right ear that I can only describe as hissing. Sometimes it is so distracting I find myself upset. This was about 8 years ago. Not sure what happened. But my ear has never been the same. I went back to tell him and he looked in my ear and he just said everything looked fine. When I left the office his receptionist was very rude to me because I mentioned to her what I was experiencing Her answer to me about the ringing was did you answer it. Maybe she thought I was faking but this really happened to me.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr Beecher is the kindest, most compassionate Dr I've ever gone to. You will not find a better Dr for Ear, nose, and throat, than George Beecher. He has an office full of Teddy Bears children love to look at. If you need a Dr in this field, Dr Beecher is the BEST!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. George Beecher's Credentials

• Kath Univ Leuven, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Leuven, Belgium (Grad. 1966)

• BCBS Massachusetts