Ratings for Dr. Jenny Boismier

I have always been happy with having Dr. Boismier as my family physician. Sometimes she seems a little rushed, but she will always take the time when it's a serious issue. When I was diagnosed with cancer, she didn't make me wait for an appointment, she called me herself, after hours, to let me know, and got me in to see the surgeon within days. I would not leave and will recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Went to see her about severe health issues she refused to take me on as a patient..tells me she doesn't give out narcotticts!! I don't need any meds or narcotics what I need is a family Dr that cares enough to help me find out what's wrong u with me before I get so sick I end up hospitalized! Clearly helping me was not her priority!! I have 5 children have been sick for 4 years to the point I can hardly even eat daily..I begged her to help me... She has absolutely no concern for my health only that she won't help me because she has no health records from previous Dr that I had 4 years ago! Shame on her not everyone wants to be passed a script!. Some people need medical help before they die of a medical condition that could have been helped had I had a caring Dr who was more concerned with my health then telling me she dont give narcotics.. DRA that have no concern for helping a sick person should have there license revoked!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I agree with ALL of the neg comments. I dread my appts with her but have no choice til someone gives me the cpl grand she wants for transferring my files..have 3 problems? U need 3 appts. cuz she has no time for more than 1 at a time...Better be rich cuz she chrges more than govornment issued prices... makes 90 yr old seniors travel from out of town for refills or "pay the/my (outrageous)fee for my fax or go without" the yearly letter from her wins best joke of the year...she does NO favors as she claims..she belittles you..yells at you...laughs/snickers at you...rolls her eyes and yes..acts like she dsnt wanna be there and we r nuthin but ants in her kitchen spoiling her day. Her office hrs r getting shorter and shorter WHY be a dr if u dont wanna be there at the office. A smile is rare but a kind word from her horrible attitude is a treasure to hold on to cuz it might be a once in a lifetime thing for you as her patient. Shes a perfect example of dr jeckyl and mr hyde. Secretary is kind and down to earth but sadly and disappointingly, she's two-faced. BEWARE .. STAY AWAY...FIND ANOTHER DR where you dont have to remind her constantly for 2 yrs that shes supposed to be sending you to various specialists... the ratings im leaving are honest and my personal opinion... i suggest and recommend u look for other options for obtaining a family dr. Anywhere but her office. Good luck.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I think Jenny is an amazing physician , she has been our doctor close to 10years and I have absolutely no complaints. She always thorough and when there's an issue that requires immediate attention she always makes sure to squeeze you in. Which don't mind waiting a few mins past appt time to get in when I know she is likey attending to an urgent issue with another patient. I'm not sure why the negative reviews, I don't agree with any of them. I'm happy to have Dr Boismier take care of my family. I must say her nurse Christiana is the most helpful and amazing assistant I've ever dealt with in a doctor's office in my life.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Boismier is the worst doctor ever. Extremely rude and makes you feel like you are wasting her time. Has no compassion towards her patients and rolls her eyes when she walks in the exam room and hides behind her computer screen. Clearly hates being a doctor and being around humans. I no longer have her as a patient. Thank goodness! She makes you feel uncomfortable and is condescending. Patients are to feel they can trust their doctor and feel that they are being listened to and feel safe and expect them to be pro-active in their care. She just blows you off. I can go on and on about her.........

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

thank god I am no longer a patient. I left her practice 2 years ago. this year I found out I have diabetic nerve damage in my feet and legs due to never being treated for diabetes until I switched to my current doctor two years ago. the only time I got things done was as per my request. Only being able to address one issue at each appointment didn't help either. an hour wait for a 10 minute appointment was beyond stupid! always felt like I was an interruption to her day. LEAVE ASAP there IS better care out there.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

takes vacations 8 months of the year and offers no alternative, treats patients like they are stupid and clearly hates her job.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Boismier for almost 9 years, my son has been going since birth 8 years ago. We have never had a negative visit and we look forward to seeing her. I think some people think that her eagerness to explain something clearly is condescending but I find it helpful to be so clear. She always listens to our concerns and questions and never has rushed us. I find her very easy to talk to. She does tend to run late, probably because she doesn't rush her patients. Christina is very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I really do not understand the negative comments about Dr. Boismier. I find it very easy to talk with her. I never feel rushed. She listens carefully to my concerns and questions. I have been seeing her since 2007 (on average about 4 times a year) and always have a positive visit.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Very difficult to talk to. Dread my appointments and looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016