Ratings for Dr. Robert Madronich

Went to Dr. Madronich to fix a keloid from a surgery he did on my face 12 years before. The first surgery was for when I had fallen & essentially cut my nose in half, he did a fantastic job which is why I went back to him. The keloid was the colour of my skin so I made it clear that the only problem I had with it was the fact that it was raised & that is what I wanted to fix. He did a surgical procedure to remove it but the keloid was more raised afterwards than it had been before. He told me it would flatten over time but it has been 2 years & it's still more raised than before the procedure. On top of that, he took the liberty during the surgery to remove a small discolouration on my lip that I had not mentioned or raised any concern about. The discolouration was not even fixed & now that area on my lip is raised as well so it is even more noticeable than it had been. I think he has lost his touch & on top of that he has zero personality, so overall I highly recommend going to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Robert Madronich's response
We are very sorry to hear you are unhappy. Please give us a call at 905.508.1148 with some more details and we can work together to fix the situation.

Submitted May 2, 2016

I went to Dr. MADRONICH for filler because I had large bags under my eyes. The results are amazing - so happy with his work. I look 5 years younger! Am going for treatments on my neck now too. The staff are friendly and helpful - office is clean and parking is easy.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Robert Madronich's response
Thanks so much! We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with your results. Our next filler day is June 1, 2016. Hope to see you again.

Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Robert Madronich's response
Thanks so much for your review. Dr. M takes pride in serving his patients. He loves his work and it shows :)

Submitted April 13, 2016

Amazing n caring doctor, removed a lipoma from my forehead .. Shahed

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Madronich has done carpule tunnel surgery on both my hands, I was referred to him by my family doctor and I can see why! He is a wonderful gentle doctor, made me feel comfortable and at ease. He explained the surgery with detail and expectations and in detail with the recovery. I just had the right hand operated on and after a week I noticed some things that were bothering me, as I called the office the secretary was very helpful and Dr, Madronich came on the phone to put my mind ate ease, now thats a doctor I definitely want to operate on me!!!! All the staff is wonderful and his office is very warm and welcoming, definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I went to see Dr. M (I call him), because I had a really bad thumb pain and was referred to him by my family doctor. I noticed when I was about to see him waiting in his office he offered a whole bunch of different services. I was already interested in them. Fillers, Botox and laser vein, hair and antiaging laser treatments oh and skincare stuff I was excited to ask him. He called my name and he is a tall handsome man. I was intrigued by his voice and his ability to explain to me about my thumb. I could'n wait to ask him about my face when I also found out that he is a cosmetic plastic surgeon. I instead of asking him about my wrinkles which later he told me about Patricia, LOVE HER I asked him about my ugly loose hanging skin on my tummy after losing weight, after my last child. To make a long story short, I went there for my hand and booked surgery fixed my tummy and have returned there on numerous occasions for my Botox and they always have some new fun stuff for me to try. My friends go to him now. Veronica the nurse is sweet. Dr. M is the most simple, friendly, patient doctor. IT takes more time to share something positive about an experience. I shared this with you so it would help you. Thank-you Dr. M and your staff for always being so on the ball and so nice. Its a pleasure to come there.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Great skilled cosmetic surgeon in the business! I had my breast and tummy tuck done with exceptional result. Very approachable, and informative through the surgical process. Dr. Madronich was very helpful, answered all my questions and concerns regarding the procedure. Had very minor scarring. Done a beautiful job on my breast area, very natural looking! Extremely helpful, kind and accommodating staff! Thank you to Dr. Madronich and his amazing exceptional staff! Will definitely recommend my friends or anybody to this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Great doctor. Explained the procedure in detail prior to the surgery. Spoke to my husband when I came out of surgery to assure him that everything went well. Arranged follow up appointment in his office prior to me leaving the hospital (saving me time). Gave his cell number in case I had any problems or questions. Addressed my questions at follow up. Would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr Madronich did a breast reduction to me. Even If OHIP was paying for my operation he was very professional . Nice bedside manners. It has been 1 1/2 years since the operation and I had no trouble whatsoever. Before my operation I read those comments and I was a bit shaky about going to him. But I did go to him and I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Robert Madronich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Madronich to fix a keloid from a surgery he did on my face 12 years before. The first surgery was for when I had fallen & essentially cut my nose in..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. MADRONICH for filler because I had large bags under my eyes. The results are amazing - so happy with his work. I look 5 years younger! Am going fo..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and professional doctor. His office is very clean and the staff very nice. "

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing n caring doctor, removed a lipoma from my forehead .. Shahed "

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just wanted to thank you again for fixing my "trigger" fingers. I will be forever grateful."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Madronich has done carpule tunnel surgery on both my hands, I was referred to him by my family doctor and I can see why! He is a wonderful gentle doctor, ma..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. M (I call him), because I had a really bad thumb pain and was referred to him by my family doctor. I noticed when I was about to see him waiti..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great skilled cosmetic surgeon in the business! I had my breast and tummy tuck done with exceptional result. Very approachable, and informative through the sur..."

November 27, 2014
  • City changed from "Richmond Hill" to "Maple"

August 24, 2013