Ratings for Dr. Myrna Saluderas

There is nothing more difficult then finding out that your child has cancer. What is far worse are the horror stories I have heard from parents whose pediatricians missed their child's cancer. Dr. Saludares was my son's doctor for 9 years when I brought him in for what I was sure was a sinus infection. Dr. S found a mass in my sons neck and immediately sent him for scans and testing. We knew the next morning he had lymphoma and Dr. S was the one who told us. She was kind, competent and helped get us through the traumatic time. My son is 17 now and cancer free because of Dr. Saludares!!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

I love Dr Saludares. My 4 year old says she is her favorite Dr. When my second daughter was born Dr Saludares made it a point to come and check her before we checked out even though she was leaving for Hawaii that afternoon and almost missed her shuttle to the airport. She wanted to make sure she saw her before she went home. She is the best! You will have to wait a bit when you visit but it is only because she really likes to take her time with each patient she never rushes you. She always calls back when you call her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

My kids and I LOVE Dr. Saludares. My insurance changed and I opted to pay a higher premium just to be able to keep her as my children's pediatrician. She speaks to the child and actually listens to them. She explains things thoroughly to mom/dad and the child. She's even handed me her tools and told me to look at what she is seeing. I left a messages and she personally calls me back, even on weekends and on Christmas Eve!! One Christmas Eve my son had hives and I called her 3 times and she was sweet and helpful each time. We LOVE her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

We've known this doctor for almost 18 years. She's really great with children and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

She is very good with all children. She makes it a point to hug my 4 month old after her shots so she won't be afraid of her. She is gentle and very friendly. I love her!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

She is the best! My girls love her. She is very caring and knowledgeable. If I didn't trust her I certainly wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She's geat!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2005