Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Deutsch

The Best in the area for myself and my family. Knowledgeable and caring. Takes his time and listens well.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. D is truly the best. I brought my teenage daughter to see him and he was patient and alievated a lot our stress. I would highly recommend his knowledge and skills.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Deutsch is one of the most exceptional doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. Dr. Deutsch is not only knowledge, but takes the time to educate you & your family even when the news is less than favorable. His kindness and care is so special and every time you see him for your appointment you actually leave feeling so happy & positive.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I am not a fan of Doctors but this doctor made me feel as if he really cared and took the time with me and answered all my questions and spoke with my family and answered them as well. He knows I do not have insurance and has worked with me to keep the cost down and make me well. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Deutsch by a neighbor. He is great! He is very easy to talk to and takes the time to hear what you have to say. I would highly recommend him. My only concern is that he does tend to run late. So expect to wait.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

This my people is one of the best doctors I have ever run into in my 60 yrs on this earth. You will be very happy you have him as your doctor. He found a illness in me I had had for many years and just after a few questions ran a blood test and poof there it was. I am now on the road to getting better. I love this man, he is my hero of doctors. Trust me you will love him to, he is kind and caring and funny. Thank you Dr Deutch for being my doctor and helping me.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Edward S. Deutsch's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL