Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Casella

Very dedicated, caring , compassionate & knowledgeable doctor.!! He is truly one of the kindest doctors I have ever known ! They don't make doctors like Dr. Casella ANYMORE ! He listens and gives you his undivided attention ! Totally unrushed feeling when you are being seen ! There are not enough words to describe this man !

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Horrible! DOCOTOR is always late for appointments can have you sitting in waiting room for over an hour! Happened to me more than once. Trying to find a new gyno asap! I don't suggest him to anybody. Say they will call you and you have to do a run around for months just to get what you need! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Will never go back. overpriced and my face looked like I had mumps. His staff cancelled appts repeatedly and they were communicating via text. Awful for cosmetics.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Casella has been my doctor for more than 4 years and I couldn't be happier. He is a dedicated professional who is truly commmitted to providing quality healthcare. He is a kind and gracious man who truly cares. He takes his time, listens to your concerns and is committed to helping you through your challenges. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I was his patient for a long time. Once I started having health issues, I noticed the lack of commitment and knowledge. The staff is not prepared and the fact that he does not have a nurse anymore is really affecting his practice. The lack of care and professionalism is evident. Not the doctor to have if you are having complications or need treatment. Very judgmental staff as well and that is devastating when we are talking about an OB.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

This Doctors Practice can never keep appoitments and is horrible at rescheduling them as well. I have been waiting to get seen for a traditional yearly pap and they have cancelled and pusehed back my appoitment now for a year and a half. The receptionist staff is very rude and always on the defensive to anything you say. I am now in the process of searching for a new OB/GYN. I have had enough of push back and reschedules.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Peter J. Casella's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Alliant Health Plans