Ratings for Dr. Austria L. Rodriguez

Excelent Doctor, The staff Is amazing I love this office

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Great doctor and medical team! The receptionist were both so welcoming and both spoke ENGLISH perfectly. They have hand foam sanitizers for each room just like the hospital that I work at. I am a RN and I feel that my child receives great service every time we go. Dr. Rodriguez is extremely knowledgeable and all of her nurses are fully-bilingual and board certified, you won't see that in other clinics, trust me! Best Pediatric Clinic in Orlando, hands, down!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I will NEVER go there again ,the girl in the front no English. No sink in the rooms ,the nurse spoke little bit English. Very poor service.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez is always willing to see my child at a moments notice. She is extremely knowledgeable with every stage of my child's development. I feel that she truly cares about my child. She is obviously loved by many parent's because her waiting room is always full! I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

In a nutshell, if your child is on Medicaid find another doctor. She is not going to spend any significant amount of time with you sharing info about their milestone developments and things like that. If she would have, it would have saved me a lot of stress in regards to my son's feeding milestones. I trusted the pediatrician to help me with this because I read that good pediatricians do help you with milestone developments. Once I asked the doc about my son's skin issue, and she didn't answer my question. She just told me what to put on it. I wanted a diagnosis. Also, she refers you to specialists a lot for issues she can diagnose. Not very knowledgeable in my opinion. Also, be prepared for a 1 hour or more wait in the lobby and then again when you get into the room. Well, I have switched doctors now and my boy is no longer on Medicaid but instead on my policy. It's her loss and my son's gain.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I kept having to tell the doctor that I only speak English. That didn't make me happy because of my last name she assumed I spoke Spanish even after I told her I didn't. She was unable to help my son, but kept making us come back for follow ups. The one good thing was she realized my son needed to go to a specialized doctor, so she did refer us to other doctors. They were not the best referrals but that is not her fault.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Like the other comments that have been posted here, I found the knowledge from the physician herself and from her staff to be poor. I have called w/sincere concerns in the past regarding breastfeeding and my infant and was told to ask my PCP, when clearly...this was an issue to be discussed w/a pediatrician. Some of the staff is friendly and I have found myself staying because I live in Avalon Park--but my daughter comes first and I will not be returning back.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I agree with the rating wrote on 3/13/08. Dr. Rodriguez is a very nice Dr. But I was told every time I had a question she couldn't answer that she would have to send us to a specialist. Very nice Dr. and Staff, just NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Rodriguez is wonderful she takes time to listen to your concerns and properly evaluate your child. I have lived in Orlando for 11 years and this is the first time that I have been truly happy with my children's pediatrian. She gives you a lot more then the HMO approved 15 minutes per visit. It is obvious that she loves children and wants to provide the best care possible for them. My only complaint would be that one time I brought my teen in for a vacination and the nurse (which was new) was clueless and spilled half the vaccine on the floor. So maybe they need to provide a little more up front training with new hires.Other than that I have never had any problem.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Rodriguez is the best! She is so caring and great with babies and kids. She makes us feel so comfortable everytime we go there. She always answers all of my questions and then some. A friend recommended her to me and I recommend her to everyone else!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009