Ratings for Dr. Robert B. CHADBAND

Dr. Chadband is a very knowledgeable doctor that was very caring. He was genuinely concerned about me and my concerns. His nurse, Cathy, was very rude and uncaring. I also had to wait two hours to see him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Outstanding, friendly, very smart, personalbe and respected

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

The office staff and nurses are very cold and uncaring. The wait time is very very long as well. Also trying to find your way around the hospital to get to their new office is like a mouse in a maze. They are no longer at the St. Vincent's location. They are part of Brooksile now.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

VERY good Dr. If you do not want it layed on the line DON'T GO.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Chadband is an excellent doctor. He is extremely knowledgable and helpful. If I have questions, he gives me very detailed answers. I've been going to him for almost 7 years for diabetes. I do what he tells me and have no problems caused by diabetes. I have no blood pressure problems, no cholesterol problems, etc. because I follow his instructions. I am perfectly fine with diabetes. It makes me eat healthy. Had it not been for this, I would not have met this wonderful doctor. If problems in other areas come up, he immediately does what is necessary to get them resolved. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Great office staff, completely caring and genuine,that compliment this extraordinary physician! You will always be respected and treated with the upmost dignity!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Robert B. CHADBAND's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)