Ratings for Dr. Carla Eng

Horrible experience, she's been my doctor for few years and has always been nice until now. She was dismissive and late and had no compassion. He knowledge was less than accurate. I left her office crying. Her office has sent me to the ER the previous day and I was just shocked how put out she seemed by my visit and questions. I will never go to this practice again.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

LOVE Dr Eng!! I am going to MKMG for my 2nd baby and am so happy with their entire practice.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Eng's for about 2 years and every time I have had a visit with her, she has been nothing but kind, knowledgeable, caring and concerned. She has always taken the time to speak with me about my general health, life, and any concerns that I have about my gyn health. I once had a visit with her when patients were double booked due to another physician's emergency and even then when she was running behind with lots of patients to be seen, she still took her time with me. I would highly recommend her to others seeking an ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Eng is a wonderful, patient, caring, intelligent doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is just lovely.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I can't rate Dr. Eng's staff or punctuality, since she's no longer my doctor. But she was my doctor years ago in Washington DC and I still miss her. She was great - - warm, caring and took time to listen. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Eng is one of my favorite doctors from her group. She is very personable, takes time to explain procedures, and thoroughly answers any questions that I ask.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr. Eng is a lovely, lovely doctor. She was excellent throughout all of my surgeries and I am very sad to not have her as my doctor anymore, since I have recently moved to Florida.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I have been going to Doctor Eng for several years and have been very happy with her. I needed a surgical procedure and she spent plenty of time with me explaining it and my options. She also was happy to have me go get a second opinion. Went well with no adverse outcomes. Generally helpful and competant. Office staff not too helpful. I get a first thing in the morning appt and so do not have a problem with punctuality.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Eng prescribed Ortho Evra to me (the birth control patch), which put me in the hospital after about 15 hours of use. Afterwards when I explained what had happened, she insisted I had a gastro-intestinal problem, not an issue with the patch (the symptoms went away 6 hours after removing the patch). Since then, there have been multiple lawsuits for Ortho Evra involving strokes and even death in young, otherwise healthy women, as I was. Dr. Eng dismissed me as an ignorant youth and my claims, entirely.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr.Carla Eng's medical group is the worst I have ever met, especially the staff there. They are lazy, unfriendly, not responsible and not professional. Everytime I went there, the girl who should answer the calls of patients were talking loudly with her friends on the phone. She lets every patient who calls hold on for several minutes for some unknown reason. After I decided to quit and signed the lease to ask them fax my medical document to another clinic group, they kept delaying it and my medical record was still not there three weeks later. When I called them to check what the problem was, they let me call a telephone number which would never be answered. I asked them when my records would arrive at my new clinic group, they answered that they don't know and they are not in charge of it and nobody of their group is in charge of it. I was totally speachless. I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend her and her group. They are not responsible to their patients at all.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Carla Eng's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)