Ratings for Dr. Heidi R. Heck

Dr. Heck is such a wonderful OB. I feel at ease under her care and she always takes the time to listen to any concerns. I never mind waiting (even when I'm strapped for time) because she is worth the wait to see. And I think how busy she is speaks for how well liked she is. I haven't had any major issues thus far, but I know when something comes up, she will be someone I can trust and an advocate to ensure a good outcome if at all possible. Thank you Dr. Heck for all you do for myself and your other patients! I know of a few acquaintances that see you and they speak worlds as well. You are truly a blessing to so many!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

While Dr. Heck is in high demand, she is superb. If you can get the opportunity to be part of her practice, go for it. You will NPT be disappointed both in quality and capability. Thank you Dr. Heck!! (Cynthia Muir)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Heck has been my doctor since the early 90's. She delivered my daughter and has performed three surgeries on me for fibroids, an ectopic pregnancy and most recently a hysterectomy. During one of my earlier surgeries I woke up to someone gently rubbing my forehead, moving the hair out of my eyes. I thought it was my husband but when I opened my eyes it was actually Dr. Heck. That just goes to show what a caring doctor she is and I have nothing but high praises for her. The woman who complained about the actions of the staff is losing out on a great doctor. She is busy because she is so well liked and one of the best doctors out there.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I am Dr. Heck and I am so sorry that you had this experience. (Calling and not being able to schedule an interview appointment.) That is certainly not my intention. I will speak with the phone operators and make sure they understand. If you are still looking please call back and ask to speak to my nurse. I would love to meet with you! PS, I had to rate myself in order to post this reply

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Absolute horrible experience when o called the office schedule an interview appointment. We are new to the city and having our first child so we would like to interview a couple doctors to go over some details. The receptionist stated that "Dr. Heck is just too busy to talk, either choose her or don't". There is no way I would give any doctor our business if she doesn't have time for patients

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I love this lady..... she is one of the best doctor I have ever worked with or known..

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I just started using Dr. Heck as my OBGYN once I found out I was pregnant. I have had two appointments with her and she was very friendly, helpful, and didn't rush me. I had a couple of pages of questions since this is my first pregnancy and she answered all my questions. When I checked in I was seen right away and only waited a couple minutes for both of my appointments. I found her through this website and have been very happy with her. Other people I have talked to about her have only said good things also.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr.Heck is wonderful;very approachable, personable,and knowledgeable. Her staff was great. I saw her for an annual visit-her NP did the exam but Dr.Heck followed with discussion, explanation, planning, etc. She didn't rush me- it was a really good experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Heck is the best doctor I have ever had in any area of medicine. She has always listened to me about any issues even if it had nothing to do with gynecology. She is the best and I pray everyday that she stays in remission and in great health overall.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Heidi Heck is an awesome doctor. She always goes the extra mile for everyone. She is down-to-earth, easy-to-talk-to and always makes me feel better no matter what the problem is. She is the absolute best and I would see her even if she was out-of-network!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Heidi R. Heck's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1985)