Dr. Heidi R. Heck

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Heidi R. Heck

Dr. Heck has been my gynecologist for several years, & I have now been through two surgeries with her. My total experience with her has been wonderful. She is forthright, knowledgeable with current treatments, personable, & always offers alternatives when possible. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I wish all physicians had her talent for dealing with patients and families. She is the best. She has been my doctor and friend for over twenty year. I love her dearly. I look forward to my visit with her even for routine paps. Elaine Pringle

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I have been using Dr. Heck for 20+ years. She was amazing during the delivery of my twins 21 years ago, and each year I go back for my annual visit she takes all the time needed to catch up, ask about any health concerns, and give me a hug. Her NP is also excellent and a bit easier to get in to see.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Heck is such a wonderful OB. I feel at ease under her care and she always takes the time to listen to any concerns. I never mind waiting (even when I'm strapped for time) because she is worth the wait to see. And I think how busy she is speaks for how well liked she is. I haven't had any major issues thus far, but I know when something comes up, she will be someone I can trust and an advocate to ensure a good outcome if at all possible. Thank you Dr. Heck for all you do for myself and your other patients! I know of a few acquaintances that see you and they speak worlds as well. You are truly a blessing to so many!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

While Dr. Heck is in high demand, she is superb. If you can get the opportunity to be part of her practice, go for it. You will NPT be disappointed both in quality and capability. Thank you Dr. Heck!! (Cynthia Muir)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Heck has been my doctor since the early 90's. She delivered my daughter and has performed three surgeries on me for fibroids, an ectopic pregnancy and most recently a hysterectomy. During one of my earlier surgeries I woke up to someone gently rubbing my forehead, moving the hair out of my eyes. I thought it was my husband but when I opened my eyes it was actually Dr. Heck. That just goes to show what a caring doctor she is and I have nothing but high praises for her. The woman who complained about the actions of the staff is losing out on a great doctor. She is busy because she is so well liked and one of the best doctors out there.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I am Dr. Heck and I am so sorry that you had this experience. (Calling and not being able to schedule an interview appointment.) That is certainly not my intention. I will speak with the phone operators and make sure they understand. If you are still looking please call back and ask to speak to my nurse. I would love to meet with you! PS, I had to rate myself in order to post this reply

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I love this lady..... she is one of the best doctor I have ever worked with or known..

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I just started using Dr. Heck as my OBGYN once I found out I was pregnant. I have had two appointments with her and she was very friendly, helpful, and didn't rush me. I had a couple of pages of questions since this is my first pregnancy and she answered all my questions. When I checked in I was seen right away and only waited a couple minutes for both of my appointments. I found her through this website and have been very happy with her. Other people I have talked to about her have only said good things also.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr.Heck is wonderful;very approachable, personable,and knowledgeable. Her staff was great. I saw her for an annual visit-her NP did the exam but Dr.Heck followed with discussion, explanation, planning, etc. She didn't rush me- it was a really good experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Heidi R. Heck's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Mother, Wife, Doctor. Love San Antonio and the people who live here!

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1985)

Oxford