Ratings for Dr. Byron W. Cline

Amazing and compassionate doctor. We have had 5 miscarriages and he was beside us during and after each one. We are greatful and blessed to have such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Cline. He delivered both of my children, now aged 27 and 22. He performed my hysterectomy several years ago. Most recently found a nodule on my thyroid than ended up being cancer. I had been to my family doc 30 days earlier and he missed it. If I could go to Dr. Cline for everything, I would!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Cline has been my doctor for 28 years. I had to have a hysterectomy at a very young age. He is respectful and kind. He is never in a hurry and willing to answer any questions that I may have. I saw four other doctors before I selected him. He is a Christian man with high standards and easy to talk to. I have friends that see him now due to my recommendation and they all all happy too.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Cline was highly recommended by several people who had children 10-20 years ago. He is not the doctor that was described to me. He rushed me in and out of appts. Didn't answer my questions, belittled me for trying to find the answers to my questions online, was very limited on what he felt I needed to know. Didn't support childbirth classes provided by Wesley Medical Center. I almost felt like he wanted me to be on a need to know basis and not ask questions. During a trip to Labor and Delivery, I looked through my chart of information he had sent over and found that he really wasn't listening when I was expressing concerns and was documenting symptoms incorrectly. At one point, he may have been a great doctor, but at this point in time, I feel that he is insensitive and jaded by his years of experience.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr. Cline came very highly recommended by 3 people I know, but unfortunately mine was not a good experience. I saw him because my husband and I are trying to conceive. I have a family history of miscarraiges as well as difficulty in conceiving, however he did not run any tests at all - no bloodwork, no charting basil temps...nothing. He spent almost the entire appointment talking about my age (I'm 34). He did not seem concerned at all about my questioning whether I was ovulating or not, and told me that he wouldn't need to see me again until after I was pregnant. I am now seeing a different OBGYN, and she has told me that I'm not ovulating and is now starting me on Clomid.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Cline is very rough during delivery and is not very sensitive to the needs of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

While it is obvious that Dr. Cline knows what he is doing and has a lot of experience; toward the end of the pregnancy, we did not feel that he was at all sensitive to my wife's needs. As a first time mother, she had the concerns and anxiety that any woman faces during pregnancy. When she would ask about something that she had read or heard, Dr. Cline was dismissive and belittling (a chuckle, smirk and comment like, "don't believe everything you read"). Likewise, he gave us the impression that he did not support Lamaze or natural childbirth (although he did not prohibit us from it). Toward the end of the pregnancy, my wife had several questions that she wanted to ask. He told us that he was not going to address any questions about the birthing process until 37 weeks. Because of his attitude, we were afraid to ask questions toward the end.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr Cline takes the time to get to know his patients. He listens and is wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Byron W. Cline's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS