Ratings for Dr. Bradley J. Folkestad

I am seeing Dr. Folkestad for my second pregnancy. He is an excellent doctor, always answers questions and flexible with birth plans. He is rather conservative and wanted to do ultrasounds twice a week throughout the third trimester. I think that's a bit of an overkill especially since I have no complications other than being over age 35. The wait time at the office is terrible. Average wait to see Dr. Fokestad is 1 hour. If I knew this beforehand, I never would have gone to him!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Folkestad is great. He makes you feel so comfortable, and is an expert in his field. He listens to your wants and needs with your pregnancy. I wouldn`t have wanted anyone else to have delivered my baby. So glad I found and went to him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dont love the front office girls. But I love Dr. folkestad!!! I didnt get to deliver with him but at 23 weeks I went in because I stopped feeling the baby move and he got me in for ultrasound right away and noticed my baby had adema around her head and stomach and sent me to a specialist right away who did more ultrasounds who said my baby had adema adema hydrops and that her blood count was very low and sent me to california the next day to a doctor who had to perform 3 blood transfusions within three weeks. I ended up delivering at 26 weeks in California due to my placenta rupturing but I couldn't be more happy with it. We were in the niccu for 5 months with my micro preemie who was very sick but if it weren't for Dr. Folkestad figuring it out and sending me where I needed to be right away my little girl wouldnt of even been born alive! I wish I could he could truly know how much I appreciate him. He saved my daughters life!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Folkestad,and his staff ,made my pregnancy an absolute great experience!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

He used to be a great doctor. When I first started seeing him (about 10 years ago), he was always kind and would throughly answer my questions. But as the years have passed, I hardly ever see him. Infact the last 4 annuals were done by his PA (which at least got me in and out of the office quicker). At this point I would not recommend him for anyone NOT planning on having more kids. Apparently he will not perform tubal ligation (tubes tied) on those he deams as overweight.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I am so thankful to have found Dr Folkestad! His staff is top notch from the ultrasound techs to the nurses and Np, they are all so wonderful and make you feel welcome. He is very patient and understanding and will spend time with you to answer any questions. He delivered my last child and made the experience one of a kind! I had a wonderful birth and recovery and all thanks to a good doctor! I have referred friends and family to him! Thank you Dr Folkestad!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Wonderful great bedside manner cares for his patients. He comes highly recommended from several friends.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Folkestad was THEE most informative, kind, patient and caring Dr. I think I have ever met. Every question I asked, it seemed he wanted to share with me everything he new about that topic. I never left the office feeling rushed, uninformed or dis-satisfied. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Folkestad to anyone reading these reviews. Yes, the wait is very long but WELL worth it. It just means he is spending quality time with each patient and each delivery. (As he did with me.) I did end up getting an emergancy C-section and was TERRIFIED, but he performed it with such ease I was absulutely assured I was in good hands. Look no further reader, try him out.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Never have I been seen within an hour of my actual appointment time.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Made my pregnancy a good memory. I never went to a male ob/gyn before Dr. Folkestad. The only thing I didn't like was Samantha. She didn't seem to care much about me when she did the follow up after birth in the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Bradley J. Folkestad's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MB Health