Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Lehman

I just met Dr Lehman this week (my previous derm in this office, Dr. Gregg retired). Dr. Lehman is INCREDIBLE!! He listens and he explains things extremely well and makes things easy to understand. He is the 3rd new dermatologist I have tried in the past couple of months and will definitely be the one that I stick with! He is a true caring professional, which seems to be difficult to find these days. Also, kudos to Kacey who scheduled me in to see him so quickly, as I had an urgent need. I greatly appreciate her help! Dr Lehman's nurse Ruby is also great. If you are looking for a dermatologist, I highly recommend Dr Lehman. Thanks Tulsa Dermatology for all your great staff!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

My 88 year old mother has suffered for over 3 months with rash/hives all over her body. Dr. Lehman prescribed the creams with low to extremely high concentrations of the steroid and 3 scripts for antihistamines. Nothing worked. During the 3-4 months I, on several occasions, inquired about an injection of cortisone. NO. After watching her suffer I made an appt. with her primary Dr. 1st question - has she had injection of steroid? NO. Administered injection. With 3 days she was almost hive/itch free. I do not understand. If there is a responsible explanation I would relish hearing same. I'm sure this has fallen on deaf ears.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. Lehman is a true professional who is very knowledgeable and thorough. He listens and gives full concern to the patients issues.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Lehman is very easy to talk to, very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Importantly, all of his office staff and nurses and MAs are of the same caliber. I like Dr. Lehman and his staff so much so that I inquired about making him my primary physician as my skin is the only organ system I have concerns about. My current primary MD's staff falls quite short. Unfortunately and for mainly legal reasons, Dr. Lehman was unable to do so.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Lehman was very easy to deal with. He was very approachable, easy to talk to, and made me feel at ease. He definately knew what he was talking about, and his staff was very friendly and efficient. Definately would recommend if you need a good dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Mark D. Lehman's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

TRICARE