Ratings for Dr. Marek Lutrzykowski

I have been seeing Dr L for 9 years He is always available and I live out of state yet any problems I have he has been extremely prompt and speaks to me at any time I need him!! I have even spoken with him at 3am!! He is very caring of his patients and I have complete trust in him and his staff!!! Not often you find a surgeon who is willing to go above and beyond for his patients. But Dr L. has always done that for me!! Thank you Dr L. You are the BEST!! Peggy W. :)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr.Lutz is the best.He did my both my parents surgery. I will forever be greatful to him. No other doctor has a heart like he does. Yours truly Kelly Jensen.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Lr Lutrzykowski is phoenomenal. he is very thorough about his practice and meticulous about his every action. I had a text book surgery with very clean neat minor scar to show. Follow-up has always been thorough and he takes time to go over everything with you and ensure you are comfortable with your post op situation. His advice is golden. if only all Medical proffesionals were as accurate as Dr L, everyone would have confidence in the Health care profession! Thanks for changing my life for the better!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Lu. is one of the best dr's I've met. I've worked in the medical field for 30 years and he's so caring and gives his patients the confidence to have him perform surgery. He does demand the best quality of care from hospital staff and is known to not tolerate anything but the best medical care for his patients. I was so surprised to see him visit me everyday I was in hospital Wednesday till Sunday then got a call from his nurse daily for a week after I got out of the hospital. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

The best of the best. He gave me my life back. The most caring, professional, intelligent, confident yet humble doctor I have ever dealt with. His staff is also amazing. Will answer all of your questions, take as much time with you as needed and follow up on every issue. Stays on top of all the current research and trends, and doesn't 'talk down' to his patients. When in hospital, will see you every day, and answers his pages promptly any time you have a concern. I wish we had more doctors like him in Canada! I'm from Canada, and would have travelled across the globe to get treatment from this wonderful doctor. I will continue to see him for my follow up care for as long as he is practicing, even though I have to pay, and I wouldn't have to pay to see a doctor in Canada. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Who could ask for a better more professional Doctor? I felt perfectly safe allowing this man to take my life in his hands. No problems whatsoever! He has cared for me ever since the day I have met him and I know I was and will always be in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

An amazing caring Dr. His patients always come first! Explains everything in detail. I couldn't have asked for a better, more caring Dr. Extremely impressed with him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

This man is the best doctor I have ever had! He understands your fears and has all the answers and he is always right! His staff always returns phone calls and he always answers pages. Even over Christmas. You are in good hands with Dr L. He has a professional bedside manner and he makes sure he sees you everyday that you are in the hospital. Its obvious that his patients come first and that he cares.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Lu is a wonderful surgeon who takes the time to answer your questions and make sure you understand all aspects of the surgery. Excellent follow-up care, totally committed to patient wellbeing. Couldn't hope to find a more caring, skilled surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008