Dr. Frank E. Martinez

Ratings for Dr. Frank E. Martinez

We love Dr. Martinez be is a wonderful and caring doctor we have used him for 20 years! He is a very honest kind man.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

This is the best peditric office I've been to.We even transferred our other child to his office.He is so kind and genuinley concerned about my children.I have always seen him in the office and never a nurse practioner.His staff are very friendly and gentle.We've been with him for 4 yrs and hope he never leaves.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Martinez and his staff are the best I have found in Allen or Plano. My children see Dr. Martinez at every appointment. When my children are sick the office staff is always able to get them an appointment the same day. Dr. Martinez always has time for our questions. He treats me and my children with respect and listens to our concerns. I would recommend Dr. Martinez to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Martinez and staff are great to be around. We switched to Dr. Martinez from a pediatriacian who never seemed concerned about our child. Dr. Martinez and staff care about their patients, he even called our house to check up on a sick child, on a Saturday afternoon!He takes the time to listen to our concerns and takes his time when discussing treatment to make sure he has answered all of our questions. Great place to take your kids.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

The problem I have with him is that we never get to see him. For all of the visits, other than the first, we saw a registered nurse. When we did see him, he was not that helpful. It seemed he was in a hurry.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Martinez is the best pediatrician you could ask for. He is very thorough in examinations. He makes sure he checks everything. Will go above and beyond to help you when your child is ill. Been going to this doctor for 6 years! The Best!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Frank E. Martinez's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Tamaulipas, Fac De Med, Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med