Ratings for Dr. Dennis W. Kropp

The WORST doctors' office I have ever been to. I had an appointment at 11am. Did not get called back until 12:30! The one receptionist is helpful(Susan), but the other one (Keisha) sat there doing nothing while the other one had to do everything. Keisha was also VERY rude, and should definitely not be allowed to work in an office where you have to deal with people. I tried to call and get a prescription refilled, and my call did not even go through to the office, it went to a call center! I have never heard of such a thing before - I couldn't even reach my actual doctor's office to speak with them. I am trying to find a new doctor, because Dr. Kropp, the doctor I have been seeing, very clearly does not have my best interests in mind. When I told him about the problems I am having, he "shrugged" his shoulders, then said "What do you want me to do about it?" THE NERVE. I swear, if I could sue a doctor just because he was bad at his job, I would. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

The office is always running behind. I've waiting upwards of two hours past my appointment time on two separate occasions, and have never waiting less than 45 minutes. He doesn't "rush you," as mentioned in other reviews, but the punctuality suffers immensely. Very displeased that I need to block out half of my day for one simple doctors appointment. They need to schedule fewer patients and appointments further apart if they know he is going to take his time with each one.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

he has been our family doctor for some 20 years, --he always has time for the patience -even in an emergency --never rushes you out.-- is professional, thorough,knowledgeable and takes an interest in his patients. I recommend him highly.....

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR KROPP FOR ABOUT 16 YEARS NOW. HE IS VERY THOROUGH, WILL LISTEN AND ANSWER EVERY QUESTION YOU ASK, NEVER RUSHES YOU, AND IF YOU NEED TO SEE ANY SPECIALIST HE ALWAYS SEEMS TO GIVE YOU SOMEONE WHO IS THE BEST. THE STAFF IS GREAT AND CALL BACKS ARE ALWAYS DONE WITHIN MINUTES. WILL ALWAYS SEE YOU AS AN EMERGENCY EVEN IF HE IS BOOKED THAT DAY. I WOULD RECOM. HIM TO ANYONE THAT WHATS TO TRUST A DOCTOR AND WHO HAS A LOT OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Listins to what you say / does not rush you / if he feels you need to see a special Dr. he will reccomend etc.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Dennis W. Kropp's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1969)