Ratings for Dr. MacK W. White

He is in the room usually by the time your gown is on and takes time to ask about the family. He listens to my problems and deals with them and follows up on past problems. He tends to take the natural approach before loading you down on heavy meds. This actually usually works and saves money too. He is not scared of insurance companys so he gets the test you need without overkill. His hospital visits are on time and personal. He is just like family and is just as concerned for you as he would be for his own child. Best in town.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Without question the best GP I have ever known. Knowledgeable, intelligent and most compassionate. He always has time to listen. Returns calls. He is well known and liked by hospital staff to whom I have spoken. A man in medicine to aid humanity rather than to get rich. I would (and have) recommended him to several friends without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I have been seeing this doctor for many years. He always takes time to listen to my concerns before making a diagnosis. I never feel like I am being rushed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. MacK W. White's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)