Ratings for Dr. Suzanne J. Palmer

Staff is very rude and unprofessionaland she is very loud when discussing your problem.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

LOVE,LOVE, LOVE, her. She is very much to the point. She knows her stuff. She loves what she does and goes out of her way to be sure she has taken the best care of the patient. She is in the know of the latest drugs and their indications. She listens. She delivered my first child. Off call during my second delivery...I would have loved to have her there then. I missed her in the delivery room my second go round.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

I came to her as a new patient, very worried about my symptoms and she was warm, friendly, and reassuring. Her office got me an appointment in a week. They arranged on the spot to make room for me to get a mammogram that day (without an appointment) saving me another drive to the office. And the prices were very reasonable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

This woman was awful. She has a terrible bedside manner and she is very rude and insensitive.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Suzanne J. Palmer's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Sask Health