Ratings for Dr. Rafik Bechbache

Dr. B was my doctor for about a decade and he was great. Smart and knowledgeable. The admin staff were kind and organized. The nurse staff, I only ever interacted with one and she is the best nurse ever. Then they started a renovation and everything went downhill. Their offices got a more modern upgrade but the admin staff seemed to stop caring about the patients. They became disorganized and their nurse staff times were unpredictable and because of this I was often refused and would have to go elsewhere. One day the admin staff tell me they don't have a nurse and so they can't help me. But they also say that if I ever go to a walk in clinic ever again they will remove me as a patient of Dr. Bechbache and then I'll have no GP. They then gave me a phone # to their after hours clinic which I had to wait 4 hours till they opened. But when I called the number all I got was a voicemail service. I called my GP office that was now closed and left a message describing my feelings on the matter. They had my nurse (the best 1 ever) call me back the next day just to smooth over the situation. Dr. Bechbache never stepped in to take control or responsibility of this disaster. That is why he is no longer my doctor and why I can't recommend his office.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Bechbache has been my family's family physician for almost 20 years now. He delivered my first and second child. He is gentle, warm and compassionate and a wonderful doctor overall. Everyone in my family and extended family are happy with him. We feel privileged to have him as our doctor. The staff there is also very warm, welcoming and exceptionally helpful!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Bechbache has been my family doctor for more than 28 years. He is a very kind and knowledgeable medical doctor. Good listener and always take time to deal with our health problems. Even though I do not see doctor very often. Dr. Bechbache make me feel being take care in good hand during each visit. I am lucky to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Hands down best doctor I have ever come across. He makes sure you are taken care of

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bechbache for over 20 years. The knowledge he has in the area of medicine is incredible!! He is very thorough without needing to ask for follow-ups. He is kind, empathetic and spends the time to answer any questions you may have. He will never, ever make you feel as though he's pressed for time. I've seen many, many doctors and specialists whom have not been able to diagnose my problem, he has!!!!!!! Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Bechbashe has been my doctor for over 20 years. I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Bechbache was recommended to me in 2002 when my first G.P. in Unionville moved to Oakville to be near aging father. Immediately he understood my complex medical issues, communicated with my specialists very well, and for other regular medical problems has always shown as full understanding of a wide array of extensive medical issues that the average person may encounter. His practice, in concert with a few other physicians, have great staff and nurses, great phone and phone messaging system for speaking with his administrator to book an appointment, and the wait is always normal - about 5 minutes or so and never longer than 15. I highly recommend Dr. Bechbache to be your personal and family physician.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have been with Dr.Bechbache for over 25 years. He is fantastic and thorough. He recently saved my life....indirectly. He began mammograms and stool tests at 40. Thank god he did.... i just had colon surgery at 44 and likely wouldn't have made it to 50, according to the surgeon. Rafik is a TOP DOC.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Couldn't imagine a better doctor. Absolutely the best there is, have seen him for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I have known Dr. Bechbache for 15 years. I started going to him when I was looking for a doctor to follow my pregnancy and deliver my baby. I have since had three children, all delivered by him and in his care since birth. He is a very kind and caring person who takes the time to listen to your concerns and give you the best professional advice possible. He has been there for all of us in times of need as a doctor and a friend. We drive a distance to see him but we would never consider going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009