Ratings for Dr. Rafik Bechbache

I have been a patient of dr. Bechebache for many years and can only hold him and his staff in the highest regards. He is quite knowledgeable, thorough and he has a wonderful and direct way of communication. The only negative thing I can say is he's very busy and I don't suspect he takes any new patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Bechbache is among the most caring and thorough doctors I have met. He has been my doctor for over almost 30 years and is now my children's doctor as well. He is compassionate, understanding and very knowledgeable. Despite his vast knowledge he always let you know if he is not sure or if the issue is outside his scope and makes sure you are not only referred, but his team follows up to make sure you get the quickest appointment with the specialist as possible. Both Dr Bechbache and his staff are extremely dedicated to providing a high level of healthcare.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Best doctor and staff around ! Very knowledgable and helpful , wouldn't go nowhere else even though I live in Bradford .

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

My Doctor for almost 20 years and I trust him and he is easy to talk to. His staff is also wonderful dealing with his Patients and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Bechbache is a great doctor - he is compassionate and thorough and will always do the necessary requisite tests to ensure he gets to the root cause of the issue. He is patient and knowledgeable and i would highly recommend him to any person looking for a doctor. The staff, particularly Dena is wonderful. You could not find a better family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. B was my doctor for about a decade and he was great. Smart and knowledgeable. The admin staff were kind and organized. The nurse staff, I only ever interacted with one and she is the best nurse ever. Then they started a renovation and everything went downhill. Their offices got a more modern upgrade but the admin staff seemed to stop caring about the patients. They became disorganized and their nurse staff times were unpredictable and because of this I was often refused and would have to go elsewhere. One day the admin staff tell me they don't have a nurse and so they can't help me. But they also say that if I ever go to a walk in clinic ever again they will remove me as a patient of Dr. Bechbache and then I'll have no GP. They then gave me a phone # to their after hours clinic which I had to wait 4 hours till they opened. But when I called the number all I got was a voicemail service. I called my GP office that was now closed and left a message describing my feelings on the matter. They had my nurse (the best 1 ever) call me back the next day just to smooth over the situation. Dr. Bechbache never stepped in to take control or responsibility of this disaster. That is why he is no longer my doctor and why I can't recommend his office.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Bechbache has been my family's family physician for almost 20 years now. He delivered my first and second child. He is gentle, warm and compassionate and a wonderful doctor overall. Everyone in my family and extended family are happy with him. We feel privileged to have him as our doctor. The staff there is also very warm, welcoming and exceptionally helpful!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Bechbache has been my family doctor for more than 28 years. He is a very kind and knowledgeable medical doctor. Good listener and always take time to deal with our health problems. Even though I do not see doctor very often. Dr. Bechbache make me feel being take care in good hand during each visit. I am lucky to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Hands down best doctor I have ever come across. He makes sure you are taken care of

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bechbache for over 20 years. The knowledge he has in the area of medicine is incredible!! He is very thorough without needing to ask for follow-ups. He is kind, empathetic and spends the time to answer any questions you may have. He will never, ever make you feel as though he's pressed for time. I've seen many, many doctors and specialists whom have not been able to diagnose my problem, he has!!!!!!! Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015