Dr. Bechbache has been my family doctor for more than 28 years. He is a very kind and knowledgeable medical doctor. Good listener and always take time to deal with our health problems. Even though I do not see doctor very often. Dr. Bechbache make me feel being take care in good hand during each visit. I am lucky to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Bechbache for over 20 years. The knowledge he has in the area of medicine is incredible!! He is very thorough without needing to ask for follow-ups. He is kind, empathetic and spends the time to answer any questions you may have. He will never, ever make you feel as though he's pressed for time. I've seen many, many doctors and specialists whom have not been able to diagnose my problem, he has!!!!!!! Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Bechbache was recommended to me in 2002 when my first G.P. in Unionville moved to Oakville to be near aging father. Immediately he understood my complex medical issues, communicated with my specialists very well, and for other regular medical problems has always shown as full understanding of a wide array of extensive medical issues that the average person may encounter. His practice, in concert with a few other physicians, have great staff and nurses, great phone and phone messaging system for speaking with his administrator to book an appointment, and the wait is always normal - about 5 minutes or so and never longer than 15. I highly recommend Dr. Bechbache to be your personal and family physician.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have been with Dr.Bechbache for over 25 years. He is fantastic and thorough. He recently saved my life....indirectly. He began mammograms and stool tests at 40. Thank god he did.... i just had colon surgery at 44 and likely wouldn't have made it to 50, according to the surgeon. Rafik is a TOP DOC.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Couldn't imagine a better doctor. Absolutely the best there is, have seen him for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I have known Dr. Bechbache for 15 years. I started going to him when I was looking for a doctor to follow my pregnancy and deliver my baby. I have since had three children, all delivered by him and in his care since birth. He is a very kind and caring person who takes the time to listen to your concerns and give you the best professional advice possible. He has been there for all of us in times of need as a doctor and a friend. We drive a distance to see him but we would never consider going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Bechbache is the best MD there is. He is helpful, understanding and non-judgemental. His approach to healthcare is all encompassing, and he leaves no rock unturned. He cares for both physical and mental health issues and is plugged in to specialists where need be. Unlike many doctors before, he doesn't solve all issues by handing out a quick prescription, but instead thoroughloy investigates the symptons at hand. i drive from Toronto to see him, and would drive 10 hours if I had to, as he makes me feel comfortable and i simply know my health is his upmost concern.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Bechbache is the best. He listens, is very patient and understanding. He discusses the issues with you and them comes up with a plan of action.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Rafik Bechbache's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bechbache has been my family doctor for more than 28 years. He is a very kind and knowledgeable medical doctor. Good listener and always take time to deal w..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down best doctor I have ever come across. He makes sure you are taken care of "

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Bechbache for over 20 years. The knowledge he has in the area of medicine is incredible!! He is very thorough without needing to ask fo..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bechbashe has been my doctor for over 20 years. I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for a family doctor."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bechbache was recommended to me in 2002 when my first G.P. in Unionville moved to Oakville to be near aging father. Immediately he understood my complex med..."

November 2, 2014