Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Curulla

The black receptionist (I am black myself) is the worst! She has no personality, never smiles, never makes you feel comfortable or welcome. She does not listen and jumps to her own conclusions. She doesn't speak up so you can hear her and gets an attitude of you ask too many questions. To speak to get on the phone is always a horrible experience. I am leaving this practice because of her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

The nurse needs an attitude check up. I really like the others at the front desk, but his nurse acts as though she is annoyed that she is being bothered by you. Get another job if you are so miserable. Stopping by to talk to her without an appointment will cost you an hour out of your day. Terrible! I can handle Dr Curella, but as said with the nurse, he very rarely make eye contact and acts bothered when he walks thru the door to see you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Experience with Dr. Curulla was overall good, but his front desk staff give the worst customer service you could ever imagine. It was not only my experience, but of 2 other family members that were his attending his practice, and no longer will. It looks like the receptionist / secretary makes an effort to make things difficult for you, not to mention the poker face and lack of compassion she adds to her actions. You have to call several times to have your refills referred to your pharmacy and God forbid you have forms to be filled by them, they take the longest possible time to do it. The RN is not very helpful either, and she is somewhat pleasant, but not a lot. I am sorry for the doctor, but he lost 3 patients due to his personnel and I am sure he will keep losing more I he does not make a change.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Doesnt take the time to listen to his patients. I told him several times the same thing, and he still wasnt getting it. I refuse to go back to him, I need a doctor who will listen to me, and not ignore what I am saying. He acts like he knows it all, and is always in a rush. My chart was messed up by his staff, who are lazy, and do personal business while they are at worked. When my chart was messed up he acted like it was my fault.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

God Complex... Doesn't like if you disagree with him. He thinks he knows everything

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

STILL ONE OF THE BEST IN HIS FIELD. BEEN GOING TO HIM FOE YEARS AND FIND HIM TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND CARING A TRULY GREAT DOCTOR AND HUMAN BEING

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

one of the nicest caring and concerned i've ever had. very knowledgable .

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELPFUL KIND AND CONSIDERATE GREAT PERSONALITY.ONE OF THE BEST IVE KNOWN IN ALL OF MY 79 YEARS

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

outstanding, kind, skilled, patient physician. i am very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Richard M. Curulla's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)