Ratings for Dr. Cletus R. Georges

Would recomend to anyone. Very helpful, very knowledgeable, very Professional.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

I told Dr. Georges I was afraid of prostate surgery. My phone rang a few days later and I was told that Dr. Georges had made an appointment for me to see a radiation doctor. I had the radiation. My family doctor then said that Dr. georges is an honest doctor and unlike many surgeons who immediately want to operate.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

After having an emergency surgical procedure, I developed a condition that required a urologist. Dr. Georges was the doctor assigned to me by the hospital. He's definitely not the doctor I would've hand picked myself. He does not have a gentle touch nor good bedside manner. As for his office staff, they are incompetent and rude. Today, the staff had me wait for a half hour before telling me that the technician I needed to see for a scan had left the office prematurely and that I would have to reschedule my appointment without offering me the chance to see the doctor. At this point, I've had it with Dr. Georges and his useless staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Cletus R. Georges's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal