Ratings for Dr. Karina Arzumanova

Doctor Karina is one of a kind fantastic doctor: knowledgeable, warm, professional, extremely caring and concerned for patient health. Doctor Karina calls back on the same day if you live a message with her great staff , or with the answering service.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Can't believe that doctor can refuse service to the patient without consent but Dr. Arzumanova did only because her patient went to see another doctor for consultation. Revenge? I don't know, but unethical and wrong. Inconveniet patients are not her specialty and not her destiny. I tended to believe that she was a doctor but she is just a Businesswoman Arzumanova.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Arzumanova for over 6 years now. She is certainly the best primary doctor I have ever had (I am 41). She is very warm but most importantly, thorough and truly concerned. She has a PhD from Russia in neurology as well as being an internist, so she is extremely knowledgeable. I recently had a breast biopsy. I had the info faxed to her though she is not my gyno - I knew she would want it. Unlike my gyno, she called me as soon as she got the info and when she got the results (benign :-)) to congratulate me and make sure I had received the good news. She is fantastic and I can't speak highly enough of her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Karina Arzumanova's Credentials

• Azerbaijan State Med Inst, Baku, Azerbaijan (Grad. 1980)

Healthnet