Ratings for Dr. Catherine E. Bernardini

Dr. Bernardini is wonderful! I've been a patient for years. She doesn't rush you, knowledgeable, funny & kind. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

She's awesome -- especially when you have many questions and are a nervous wreck like me. She is calm, understanding, and very kind. She explains everything to the fullest and makes you feel as part of the decision-making team.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

More than 45 minutes late for our first two appointments, and we decided to walk out on the second. For the first appointment, they had me not urinate for the entire morning with strict instructions to arrive on time. I did arrive promptly so that I could sit in the room busting for 45 minutes. The second appointment I brought my husband with me. Apparently, a meeting went late, and no notice was provided to us (we had both left work). After this, my husband and I decided to find another doctor. We felt if the staff is this unprofessional, it left us with questions in our minds about the doctor. We left with out booking an appointment nor up to this point have we received a call from anyone at the office to follow up.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Really knowledgeable & caring doc.Very gentle and listens patiently to what you talk. Also great at handling nervous patients like me. Made me feel better and comfortable during my first ever ob/gyn visit. Also very friendly & cheerful staff. Would definitely recommend her to friends & family.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Bernardini is kind, gentle, caring and an excellent doctor. She treats you like a person, she smiles to make you feel more at ease and she listens to you.I have recommended her to family and friends..

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr. Bernardini is always kind, caring, and professional. She's patient and explains everything thoroughly. She has a great sense of humor and wonderful bedside manner. I give her the highest possible recommendation!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Friendly, supportive and professional. Called me to give moral support after mammo required more tests even though another specialist was handling the procedure. Treats me as a whole person, not just as a body part or condition. Works with me to find a treatment I'm comfortable with after giving me all the recommended options and time restraints. I'm not saying any more-I want to be able to get an appointment next year.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Catherine E. Bernardini's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Paoli, PA