Ratings for Dr. Julianne Hlavac

Dr. Hlavac has been very helpful. She gives me the time of day each time I have gone to see her. I have also experienced a minimal wait time to see her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Hlavac became my primary by default The doctor I was seeing left the paractice and I choose Dr. Hlavac through other patients recommendations. She is the first female doctor I ever went to on a steady basis. At first I was apprehensive being a male patient but she has a wonderful way about her and she quickly put me at ease. She does not keep you waiting, is very thorough and answers all your questions. I would recommend her to anyone and I am glad that I have her as my physicain

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Hlavac is a very nice lady. I was nervous about the procedure she was doing on me and she made me feel very comfortable and explained everything she was doing. The waiting time was reasonable, she was very polite and considerate. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Julianne Hlavac's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1995)