Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Mayson

After 2 other opinions advising I have a preventative full hysterectomy. I was a bit uncertain in general but additionally bc i wanted to retain my ovaries. I was referred to Dr Mayson to talk about the less invasive lap surgery technique. I was immediately impressed by his friendliness, caring, willingness to listen and finally his honesty and confidence which convinced me Dr Mayson was the one for my surgery and aftercare. I had no pain post op from the surgery. I did have some intestinal complications which delayed healing a bit. He was responsive, caring and comforting. I fully intend to continue to see Dr Mayson as my GYN in the future. Thank you Dr M & your lovely staff at your East Windsor office ;), Rosie

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Mayson has absolutely NO bedside manner. He is fine if you are just going in for your exam and are perfectly healthy, but if you have questions or a health issue, he is belligerent, rude and absolutely refuses to think outside the box (no pun intended!) He is a "by the book" doctor and accepts nothing other that what is written in his medical books. Women aren't all the same, and not every one of us has the same make up. He refuses to see that. I will never see him again or recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Mayson is simply the best doctor in my opinion. He delivered my daughter by emergency c-section and I believe to this day that he saved both of our lives. He is extremely calm under intense pressure, competent and very accomplished as a surgeon. He has since performed other surgeries on me with no issues at all. I highly recommend Dr. Mayson.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Mayson's fro 16 years. He delivered both my daughters and will be delivering our third in February. He is an amazing Doctor and person. He is always happy and pleasant, extremely caring and always listens. He is not an alarmist, which is comforting when I feel like I'm stressed or worried. He's the best and so is Millie, I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I met Dr. Mayson for the first time minutes before he delivered my twins via emergency c-section. He was so calm and comforting that I have made him my primary OB/GYN. He was a blessing that day and I have 2 healthy babies and absolutely no scar! He is truly one of a kind and will make your concerns and worries feel valid in a world full of Dr's that make you feel like a number.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

unbelievable man! I am so happy that I found Dr.Mayson! His staff is amazing too... they are kind, caring, and down to earth. I have only gone there 5 times, and I feel like I have known him forever. His has an A+ bedside manner, and that is hard to come by anymore with the stresses of the world we live in.Wish I knew him when I delivered my 5 children. Glad he will be my gyno for the rest of my needed year. THANKS Dr. MAYSON!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr mayson and staff are so nice1 he delivered my daughter through c-section and is so gentle and caring. I feel like he is a good friend and doctor you will feel comfortable with him and his staff. You feel like giving them all a hug as you are leaving thats how nice he and the staff are! I would recommend him to ALL!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

He is a very caring,understanding, and loving doctor.The staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Mayson was my doctor for many years. He performed a D&C operation on me, and delivered my beautiful daughter by c-section. He did so well that I can't even see the scar myself unless I look for it for a very long time. He has an excellent office staff, and a nurse practitioner who works with him. I have and will continue to recommend him to all of my friends. I have since moved out of New Jersey, but if I ever get pregnant again, I don't anyone else to deliver my baby. I will travel to his office every month just so that he can give my baby and I the care that we deserve. The hospital staff was also great at Centrastate hospital. I can't complain about any of my experiences with this doctor. My daughter was born at a healthy 39 weeks, and I have him to thank for her. After 2 miscarriages, I thought that having a baby wasn't meant for me. I would like to thank Dr. Mayson, Mrs. Pecoraro (his nurse practitioner), and his office staff, especially Millie, for all of their kindness.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

He is very knowledgeable, helpful and personable. He has delivered my 3 children and made the experience great and worry free. I trust him and would refer anyone to him. Alot of people go to him so he does run late on appointments but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007

Dr. Robert P. Mayson's Credentials

• French

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Bcbs Illinois