Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Kinsey

Very rude, no bedside manner, very disrespectful. He told me I shouldn't have a baby, but if I did get pregnant, "we'd deal with it ".

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Went and seen Dr Kinsey for the first time because of abdominal pain which was discovered to be a 5.5 cm ovarian cyst. The pain has been non stop for 6 weeks and when I went to see him I was in a great deal of pain. I was crying and he told me I was being irrational. That a cyst that size would not cause me any pain. When I asked about my sudden weight gain, he replied eat better and excercise because it had nothing to do with the cyst. He also coughed all over me while I was in the stirrups. He is rude, arrogant, insensitive and has no idea what he's doing. He keeps trying to push Depo and having an ablation done but waiting out the painful cyst. I will NOT be going back to him! Dr Kinsey should not assume patients are looking to score pain meds and then treat them as if they are! I'm highly insulted with this pompous a**

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Condescending, arrogant, rude, misogynistic. I would not send my DOG to this person

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Used Dr Kinsey and his facilities for many years! Not to mention he delivered 2 of my grandsons! Great doctor, very knowledgeable! And active in community.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Kinsey for a few years & he has delivered both of my daughters. I always feel listened to & like ALL my concerns & questions are valid & important! I appreciate his knowledge, his morals & kind manners! I also LOVE his staff, the nurses are kind & caring. Office staff is helpful & considerate!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I went to Dr. Kinsey because I couldn't get pregnant and wanted to start with an OBGYN rather than an RE. I should have gone to an RE in the first place. Dr. Kinsey didn't care why I couldn't get pregnant. He just wanted to throw Clomid at me in hopes that it would work. He had my husband do a semen analysis, which he said came back just fine, when in fact, it did not. When a possible laparascopy came up, he insisted that he would have to do two separate surgeries, one to diagnose, and the other, to treat. It was then that I switched doctors and found out that that was absolutely not necessary. His bedside manner was pretty lousy, and he does not know what he is talking about. Now that I'm pregnant with the help of a competent doctor, I would not go back to Dr. Kinsey.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Egotistical, will not listen or answer any questions or concerns. Feels his beliefs are more important than the patients. I was at 38 weeks, am a disabled veteran with back disability. I could barely walk and he would not sign FMLA paperwork because I told him to. As if his ego wouldn't allow being told what to do, then told me my back wasn't his concern, that he wasn't a back doctor. Accused me of trying to make him do something illegal by having him fill out FMLA/Short Term disability paperwork. Said I didn't need doctor's signature to start FMLA. WRONG! We argued and he told me to find assistance elsewhere and not come back. All of this 2 1/2 weeks before delivery date. I have filed complaint with the hospital and several other agencies. I agree with the other poster who stated he is trying to hide something. GOD-LIKE COMPLEX. Something not right with him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Kinsey is very knowledgeable, very quick to listen, and has an excellent bedside manner. He will spend as much time with you as necessary to get your questions answered. I appreciate all the help Dr. Kinsey has given me.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Robert J. Kinsey's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Florida