Ratings for Dr. Nicolas M. Tsanotelis

Outstanding doctor. Very caring and sincere. I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

I found him to be very unhelpful. He was really friendly but I felt rushed when I was explaining things. He also didn't give me much advice. Overall, very meh experience with him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

He is such a great Doctor. Intelligent and kind. The woman in the office are awful. Rude, nasty and very unproffesional. They shouldn't be working with the general public. They are so mean and put you on hold for up to a half hour. If I didn't love my doctor so much, I would leave the practice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

I fully 100% believe that Dr Tsanotelis is the BEST doctor going. He has the best bedside manner, seems to treat everyone with the respect he would his own mother, he really talks to his patients and not at his patients. I could never say enough positive things about him. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Staff and Doctor are very helpful. Always treats you with respect and is willing to take his time with you. Hes worth waiting a half hour for is hes running behind.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Great doctor. Have been seeing him for about 20 years. Never rushes you and makes sure you undestand everything and your options.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

ALLWAYS RETURNS CALLS-CALLS TO LET YOU KNOW THE RESULTS OF TESTS. WILLING TO SPENT TIME WITH YOU TO ANSWER QUESTIONS.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Nicolas M. Tsanotelis's Credentials

• Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Worcester Ma 01655 (Grad. 1982)