Ratings for Dr. Bryan V. Sonntag

If you want to get staph infection and almost die this is the man to go to! He will send you home with a staple remover with no follow up care if you come from out of state. Then you will find out that your belly button was never configured correctly and it will float around like a foreign object in your body and you'll end up back on his table cut open stuffed with bleach rags for 4 days. Did I mention not only will you go home with a staple remover but you'll also have to pull the drainage tubes out on your own. This man had no business doing plastic surgery . You will look deformed and worst off than when you came into his office. Please please do your self a favor and find another doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Staff wasn't good didn't keep u updated or nothing he was really late I almost left if they would have told me he was coming from surgery from another city it would have been nice

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I recently had a breast lift with augmentatin and I am so happy with my results. The whole staff is amazing and so nice and helpful. Dr Sonntag is also an amazing and caring Dr. I would definatly recommend his office to anyone looking for great body work.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Recently, I had a breast lift & had my huge implants removed. The old implants were beautiful, however, I am the mother of three boys and felt self conscious when boys my kids age were checking me out. Yes, I was getting checked out by teenage boys and I am in my fifties. Dr. Sonntag is the surgeon who did my first augmentation. I was a lot younger when I had my original augmentation done and wanted breast that could stop traffic. Not only did I get breast that stopped traffic, I got married. To every woman who is thinking about having an augmentation, a breast lift or a revision Dr. Sonntag is the only one to go to. He's my best kept beauty secrete. Furthermore, I have had other procedures conducted by Dr. Sonntag. The out come was always more than I expected. I can sum up Dr. Sonntag as a plastic surgeon in one word, "EXCELLENT."

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation performed by Dr. Sonntag. He was very nice in answering all my questions and concerns. I am satisfied with the outcome and have recommended Dr. Sonntag to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Best plastic surgeon I have ever had he was very caring and he was very helpful

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

If you want unhelpful/uncaring staff, no compassion, no TLC, no feedback and feeling like you are in an assembly line, then go to Dr. Sonntagg. I recently had a lift and augment and felt like they almost threw me out the door after I came out of surgery. About a week later, I developed a bad rash all over my face and called the doc's office in desperation to see if they could help. The doc and his staff acted annoyed that I was "bothering" them. I am very hurt and disappointed...they have my $$ and that's all that matters to them. I would NOT recommend Dr. Sonntagg.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

I am very happy with my tummy tuck and am very glad I went to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I went to doctor Sonntag for a tummy tuck... I'm very very happy, I'm now going back to him for a lift & implants. I would not go to any other doctor, he takes his time to answer any questions you might have, his staff is also very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

I am extremely satisfied with the care I had for hernia and abdominal muscle repair. Dr. Sonntag and his staff went above and beyond in there care of me in the surgery and after care. He did lipo and gave me a complete abdominalplasty and I can tell it will heal nicely. I would recommend Dr. Sonntag for surgery.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Bryan V. Sonntag's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)