Ratings for Dr. Gus A. Rousonelos

Dr. Gus is the best! I am a RN and I met him when I was pregnant and taking care of one of his patients in the ICU. He must have came to check on his patient three times that day and continued to call in the night to check the progress of his patient. That says it all! He is so caring! My kids have been under his care now for more than 13 years and we have never been misled by him, whether he sends us to a speciality or for diagnostic tests! Dr. Gus is truly a caring devoted and knowledgeable physician.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Dr. Gus has been taking care of my kids for 19 years. He has met me on a Sunday, after hours and at the hospital. I wish he could continue to treat my kids, however my youngest is now 14 so I know our time with him is drawing to an end. Never in 19 years has he ever misdiagnosed. He is a brilliant man. My kids deserve nothing but the best and Dr. Gus is the best. The one or two times I doubted him, he proved me wrong. What a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Gus is a huge sleep expert and has knowledge in rashes too. He's very knowledgeable and even gives take home info sheets for well baby visits. We love him!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2005

Dr. Gus Rousonelos is a very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful pediatrician. He knows his stuff and always makes his patients feel welcome. I recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2004

Dr. Gus A. Rousonelos's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL