Ratings for Dr. Lawrence H. Greenberg

Always on time, responsive and kind. Up to date on latest research.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

I have been dealing with depression and depressive disorders for over 50 years. Dr. G is the best psychiatrist I have ever met let alone had the great good fortune to have for my doctor. Gentle, kind, highly intelligent, comfortable with diversity of sexual orientation, not at all judgmental. I know several others who have been his patients and all agree that he is THE TOPS and not just into medicating people into oblivion. If you need a shrink this is your man!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

I have been looking for many years for a good psychiatrist around here and with Dr Greenberg I have finally found one. He is smart, knowledgeable, sensitive, available. He does both meds and psychotherapy(unusual). for new pts or urgent situations he will see you very quickly. My only criticsm is he is not on any managed care panels and you have to pay him up front and file your own insurance and then get reimbursed. Nrevertheless I reccomend him very highly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2005

Dr. Lawrence H. Greenberg's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC