You may also like

Rate Dr. Joel A. David

Dr. Joel A. David's Ratings

My family and I have been patients for nearly 20 years and wouldn't go anywhere else in Florida. Dr. David and his entire staff are knowledgeable, use the latest technology, and are a delight to work with. From basic to more involved procedures, Dr. David has exceeded our expectations time and time again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I cannot believe this place. Had an implant put in, needed some other work done told Dr. David of an area I was having pain he told me that was not coming from that tooth cause that tooth had already had a filling. Several weeks later after they already canceled my appt 2 x to have other work done tooth started hurting called and ask if I could come in having some problems with this tooth that has the filling, no we have no openings. Dont have an emergency list either, guy could care less that one side of my face was swelled also. Went back to old dentist, he sen me out that day with pain meds and antibotic and to different surgegoen to do a root canal that Dr. David said nothing was wrong with tooth. Now trying to get records to be sent to dentist who is going to finish implant and they want release them saying I still have a balance. I ask for my statement cause I already know they charged me more than my issurance allows them and still havent received my statement. And yes, everyone that says Mandi does not call back or answer emails is correct. She was my patient corrdinator and everytime I have called I leave messages for her and she never retunrs. Waiting on email now and its been 2-days, still no answer. Guess I am going to have to go over there and be loud and let eveyone in lobby hear whats going on. Yes they also inflate your bill. Make sure if you have insurance you check what they are charging your account vs what your insurance allows cause they will try to over charge.
So glad I left that"Dental Mill" Good luck if you are a new patient there.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

long story short . Not all of the staff were terrible just the lady dealing with insurance. She was out right rude to me and to my mother . They are lazy and don't want to fill out paperwork at all. Very Unprofessional. The dentist however was very nice he told me what I needed done and that was that. All in all I wouldn't go back to this dentist . All they want is your money and they treat you like you're nothing until they receive it.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2585623].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Love this place! They always make me feel like family and thoroughly explain everything. Thank you David and Associates for giving me the confidence to smile and enjoy life again!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2582199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

The dynamics of the office suffers. Everyone is running around, the skills are lacking. The dentist was racing through the work, casuing pain and for whatever reason, he shakes a lot. Scary to say the least. Does not stand behind workmanship or quality.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2537274].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

I would not use them again. I feel that they do try to pad their bill. If you have issues with billing and need to talk to Mandi do not hold your breath. She does not answer her phone or return calls. I am planning to go sit in the office until she will see me. Very poor customer service. If you have any work done just know that they charge you up front for the services. I have never heard of such a thing 50% yes but 100%. Come on! Dentist we used did not follow up when he assigned an assistant to do some of the work which caused a great deal of pain. My advice is keep looking for a dentist. Worst experience I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2523203].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

if you are considering braces don't go here i had braces with them for four year and in the middle of my treatment they got a whole new orthodontist and he has no clue what he is doing he would make excuses to keep me in braces and try to get me to spend money on unnecessary things and in the end my teeth still weren't straight so don't believe what that orthodontist tells you all he wants is money.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2515326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2487391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Wonderful office,wonderful staff, and a wonderful experience! Love that all of the specialists are located under one roof. I was treated like family. They explain everything every step of the way. From the receptionist , the dental assistant, the doctor and the financial coordinator everyone was so helpful. I never knew you could have a crown in one visit, very very impressed with the technology. Thanks David and associates for making my experience wonderful and taking away my fear of the dentist! You guys rock!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2464361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Incompetent staff, front office, and billing dept. and Dr David is the worse dentist I've ever been to!!! I went to him with 4 teeth missing on the top; when he finished with me, I had 3 left. He's clumsy, he hurts, and he doesn't know what he's doing! I found a prosthodontist and oral surgeon and after another $35,000, I have my smile back! Don't let Dr. David do to you what he did to me!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2084389].votes_count ]]