You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joel A. David

Soo happy!! I had been unhappy with my last Dentist. What a difference...the staff is very kind and helpful. The office is just beautiful! I was so impressed with all of the services that they offer. The best part...no long waits and the follow up is great!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I would like to thank Dr. Joel David on his reccommendation of the new procedure Lazer Perio he offers patients. My mother was in last week for this new and dynamic state-of-the-art technique in Dentistry. It's virtually painless as my mother will attest to. Dr. Daniel Noorthoek administered the procedure which is virtually painless. The fact that it took so little time was another plus and they are always prompt, curteous and helpful. What is truly spectacular about the Laser Perio is that at the age of 82 my mother has the opportunity of regrowing bone after many years of receding bone which has cause her problems in the past. We love the fact that Dr. David and his staff are always on the cutting edge of the lastest procedures and technologies to offer us. You see, my mother was one of the first to receive implants 25 years ago which have now become virtually obsolete, so when she began to have problems recently we were offered a new direction to go with her treatment which in the long run will be much more comfortable and a much healthier rout for her. Dr. David's staff is exceptional and this opportunity is exciting on so many levels. These Dr.'s, this office and staff goes beyond the call of duty to make us feel comfortable, alleviate fears and feel special for all they do for my mother - which at her age is a top priority for me. They always exceed our expectations on every level. They are without a doubt the best of the best...we love them all.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

My family and I have been patients for nearly 20 years and wouldn't go anywhere else in Florida. Dr. David and his entire staff are knowledgeable, use the latest technology, and are a delight to work with. From basic to more involved procedures, Dr. David has exceeded our expectations time and time again.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I cannot believe this place. Had an implant put in, needed some other work done told Dr. David of an area I was having pain he told me that was not coming from that tooth cause that tooth had already had a filling. Several weeks later after they already canceled my appt 2 x to have other work done tooth started hurting called and ask if I could come in having some problems with this tooth that has the filling, no we have no openings. Dont have an emergency list either, guy could care less that one side of my face was swelled also. Went back to old dentist, he sen me out that day with pain meds and antibotic and to different surgegoen to do a root canal that Dr. David said nothing was wrong with tooth. Now trying to get records to be sent to dentist who is going to finish implant and they want release them saying I still have a balance. I ask for my statement cause I already know they charged me more than my issurance allows them and still havent received my statement. And yes, everyone that says Mandi does not call back or answer emails is correct. She was my patient corrdinator and everytime I have called I leave messages for her and she never retunrs. Waiting on email now and its been 2-days, still no answer. Guess I am going to have to go over there and be loud and let eveyone in lobby hear whats going on. Yes they also inflate your bill. Make sure if you have insurance you check what they are charging your account vs what your insurance allows cause they will try to over charge. So glad I left that"Dental Mill" Good luck if you are a new patient there.

Submitted April 13, 2015

long story short . Not all of the staff were terrible just the lady dealing with insurance. She was out right rude to me and to my mother . They are lazy and don't want to fill out paperwork at all. Very Unprofessional. The dentist however was very nice he told me what I needed done and that was that. All in all I wouldn't go back to this dentist . All they want is your money and they treat you like you're nothing until they receive it.

Submitted October 20, 2014

Love this place! They always make me feel like family and thoroughly explain everything. Thank you David and Associates for giving me the confidence to smile and enjoy life again!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

The dynamics of the office suffers. Everyone is running around, the skills are lacking. The dentist was racing through the work, casuing pain and for whatever reason, he shakes a lot. Scary to say the least. Does not stand behind workmanship or quality.

Submitted September 15, 2014

I would not use them again. I feel that they do try to pad their bill. If you have issues with billing and need to talk to Mandi do not hold your breath. She does not answer her phone or return calls. I am planning to go sit in the office until she will see me. Very poor customer service. If you have any work done just know that they charge you up front for the services. I have never heard of such a thing 50% yes but 100%. Come on! Dentist we used did not follow up when he assigned an assistant to do some of the work which caused a great deal of pain. My advice is keep looking for a dentist. Worst experience I have ever had.

Submitted September 3, 2014

if you are considering braces don't go here i had braces with them for four year and in the middle of my treatment they got a whole new orthodontist and he has no clue what he is doing he would make excuses to keep me in braces and try to get me to spend money on unnecessary things and in the end my teeth still weren't straight so don't believe what that orthodontist tells you all he wants is money.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Joel A. David's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Soo happy!! I had been unhappy with my last Dentist. What a difference...the staff is very kind and helpful. The office is just beautiful! I was so impressed..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to thank Dr. Joel David on his reccommendation of the new procedure Lazer Perio he offers patients. My mother was in last week for this new and dyn..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been patients for nearly 20 years and wouldn't go anywhere else in Florida. Dr. David and his entire staff are knowledgeable, use the lates..."

August 28, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drjoeldavid.com" to "http://www.drjoeldavid.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "32099" to "32223". Address has been updated from "None" to "10991 San Jose Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19042680606".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe this place. Had an implant put in, needed some other work done told Dr. David of an area I was having pain he told me that was not coming from..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "long story short . Not all of the staff were terrible just the lady annesa or Vanessa whoever the lady is dealing with insurance. She was out right rude to me a..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this place! They always make me feel like family and thoroughly explain everything. Thank you David and Associates for giving me the confidence to smile an..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The dynamics of the office suffers. Everyone is running around, the skills are lacking. The dentist was racing through the work, casuing pain and for whatever ..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I would not use them again. I feel that they do try to pad their bill. If you have issues with billing and need to talk to Mandi do not hold your breath. She do..."

September 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Joel Allen" to "Joel A."

April 30, 2012