Ratings for Dr. Joel A. David

Dr. David, are you still alive? My husband and I had been his permanent, established patients. Before he hired that unprofessional, not competent, even rude staff. Good bye, Dr. David, I'll get another round with my implants and crowns somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Perhaps Dr. David should take a better look at the people and what is REALLY going on in his practice. My husband purchased his "teeth in a day, $35,000). So far, it has been nothing but the run around and. They did make his teeth in a day and they DID look great. That only lasted about a month before they started to chip and break. He was not eating anything that he should not have been and they just started to fall apart. Dentist agreed that they needed to make a new mold. So far 5 phone calls later, nobody returns calls, says oh, there is no notes in your file. Any excuse seems to do with them. He has even sat there for two hours in the chair waiting for them (with an appointment) to be asked to come back in the morning! SERIOUSLY? DR. DAVID, TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING UNDER YOUR NOSE AT YOUR OFFICE AND FIX IT

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Smoke and mirrors very inconsistent with their dental plans. Multiple impressions made and then the partial still doesn't fit and it took five months to get. Try to get someone to answer the phone! And, if you leave a message you might get a call in a couple days, so if you are in pain ... Too bad. Very expensive for a mediocre dentist and staff. If you go for implants, the rook you into coming back to them to rake out for cleaning at another big cost. If they are done right, you wouldn't have them taken out for cleaning.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Great advertising , poor communicator, arrogant and unprofessional

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Joel David is awesome!! I always have a fast, informative visit!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Great experience no pain. Wonderful organization. Would recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Love this office my visits are pain free every time

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

This place is a well oiled machine! From the polite people at the front desk, to the fabulous waiting room, to the great assistant I had, Leslie! Sweet, kind and even showed me that the way I was brushing my teeth was not doing my gums any good! Don't let the busy atmosphere fool you! After passing Nemo in the tank at the front area, I settled into my chair, was provided the comforts to calm my nerves and was out of there in no time. And Stephanie at the front desk, always has a smile! Highly recommend this Dentist!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I have gone to David and Associates for over seven years. My original dentist has since left and gone to Miami. He was fabulous. My hygienist was a very nice and prompt person. When I arrived for my check up I was told my hygienist was no longer there. I waited over an hour for my appointment and then was told the computers were down and then found they forgot my appointmentwas movd. I left after the receptionist who was helping me stopped in the middle of helping to talk with another patient. I called the office on my way home and got the office manager and was told they were sorry. I waited another month for my appointment. I got there 20 minutes early filled out paper work and sat down. As with my other appointment people cam and went. I was patient because I was early, once again my appointment time came and went. At ten minutes past my appointment time I left. I again got the office manager on the way home and told him what happened and reminded him of the last incedent. I will neve go back to an office that is run like that. They have in the past screwed up with my insurance not once but four times for the same visit and this after I faxed them three times the papers they needed to fix the claim. The prices that are charged are way over the norm. The crown my husband got there fell off within two weeks. He refused to got back I refuse to be treated like this. There has never been an issue with my paying any bills nor has my insurance refused them. But they do not fill out the claim forms correctly and this causes undo stress and extra oness on the patient. For all the hoopla advertising I will settle for a humbler and more conservative priced dentist..

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Soo happy!! I had been unhappy with my last Dentist. What a difference...the staff is very kind and helpful. The office is just beautiful! I was so impressed with all of the services that they offer. The best part...no long waits and the follow up is great!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015