Ratings for Dr. Ivor Jackson

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jackson. I met him back in the seventies at the New England Medical Center in Boston and then followed him to R.I.. Afterwards the trip to R.I. was a bit too much for me. I was the loser as regards that move. I miss him for his kindness and interest in me as a patient. M.A.A.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

the office staff was rude. made more anxious than i was. very quick to want payment and pushy. i told them i accidently forgot my credit card i give them the number when i got home. kept pushing for payment. i said give me a minute i am anxious and i am filling out the paper work kept rudely pushing for payment. i made an another apt for a different dr but is 9in the same practice i was left a nasty message when i called back i said i know about payment up front again pushy about it. she threatened to cancel my apt. the staff in this office is rude and very pushy for payment. i have never been treated this inhunam by a drs office

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Jacked treated me in RI for cushing's disease. He is the most sincere and knowledgeable doctor I have met. If it wasn't for Dr. Jackson I wouldn't be here to comment!! I wish he would come back to RI. Pat H. RI

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I have never been treated with such contempt and disgust by a doctor. He had blood work done for my thyroid, but ignored the results and told me to lose weight. I have since found out I have hyporthyriod which was indicated in the tests he ordered. He did not give me any information for my diabeties. He is very abrupt and does not answer questions.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

This is a conservative, well-trained physician. He spent a considerable amount of time in academic medicine. I was new in town, and when I asked health care professionals about endocrinologists, he was recommended most frequently. My personal experience with him has been good, and apparently, he has a great deal of respect from his colleagues.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Rather than helping me for my thyroid issue, he referred me to a psychiatrist for depression. Thankfully, I found a doctor that would help me and I feel terrific now. No thanks to Dr. Jackson. Big warning!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

flag | Submitted October 17, 2005

Dr. Ivor Jackson's Credentials

• Univ Of Glasgow, Fac Of Med, Glasgow, Scotland (803-05 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1960)

Delta Dental