Ratings for Dr. Cammy E. Beglin

I love Dr. Beglin. She is the best gyno I have ever had - takes her time with you, great with questions, very knowledgeable and treats you like an adult. The desk/office staff are not so great - if you leave a voicemail instead of hanging up and trying back they usually won't call you back in a timely manner - if at all. You need to keep calling and get someone in person and that usually takes 3 or 4 tries because the line is always busy or it goes to voicemail. They also overbook appts and you can expect to wait at least a half hour beyond your appt time to be seen. I would normally not put up with it but Dr. Beglin is so great that I have to.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Beglin is the best doctor I have ever had. She is warm, calm, understanding and cares very much for her patients. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. She also has a great staff!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Beglin is one of my favorite doctors I have ever encountered. She has amazing bedside manner, and is always patient and helpful. I recommend her to all of my coworkers, friends, and family.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. Beglin is great... just started seeing her for this pregnancy. She's now at Clinton Women's Health Care on Hall road. She takes her time, is extremely warm and friendly, knowledgeable... can't say enough about her. I've seen her twice and scheduled once more with her with this pregnancy. The other doctors are great as well and the staff there is incredibly friendly, organized, and the office is ran smoothly. Highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Very understanding when it comes to not having insurance very knowledgable very sweet I would go anywhere else with insurance or without :)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Beglin is really helpful and understanding. This is my first pregnancy and she has been wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

She is a GREAT Dr. She helped make my pregnancy a breeze and the labor and delivery was great as well. She did an amazing job on my c-section. You CANNOT see the scar. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her! I will be seeing her for my yearly check ups and for every pregnancy! If you don't live near Troy or Shelby Twp. She is totally worth the drive! I highly recommend her and the rest of the staff at Wilshire OBGYN!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Dr. Cammy E. Beglin's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)