Ratings for Dr. Brian F. Trapnell

We have enjoyed coming to Trapnell Orthodontics. Dr. Trapnell is always very friendly and informative. The staff has also been very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

We love Dr. Trapnell! We have had 3 of our children in braces and it was a fun experience! Dr. Trapnell provides lots of fun, motivating experiences for his patients and his staff is the friendliest people who try to make your visits as pleasant and fast as possible. We couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I am always excited to come here. Everyone is so nice and it's so much fun. I'm always so happy when the doctor tells me everything's great. My experience here was awesome!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

My visits here when I had braces were awesome! All the workers were really cool and super helpful. Three of my siblings got braces here and loved it also. I loved choosing cool new colors for my braces!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

It was good. I would recommend to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

We are currently on patient numbers 3 and 4 with our family in braces from this office. We have been happy with each outcome (finished result) and also have loved each visit!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

It was really cool. Everyone is so nice and they always greet you with a smile.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Staff is always very personable! I will most definitely be returning to finish treatment. The assistants are always so kind.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I love coming here. The secretaries, assistants and especially the doctors are really nice. Dr. Trapnell went over and beyond to help me get my teeth straightened in the least amount of time possible. I appreciate how the doctor is nice, straightforward and most importantly honest with me. I would recommend that anyone who needs their teeth straightened come here. It is truly the best!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

The staff was so fun and personal to me. They remembered things we had talked about when I had returning appointments. Dr. Trapnell really had my best interest at heart.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014