Ratings for Dr. Angela L. House

I have been visiting Dr House for over 4 years now and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She has helped myself as well as anyone i have referred to her tremendously. Dr House Thank you for what you do!! You truly are a blessing in this industry!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. House is a caring and helpful physician. She has worked with me and helped me tremendously. THANK YOU DR. HOUSE.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

My practice has been built on patient referrals over the years. I am disheartened by these ugly and hurtful comments. I am very grateful and honored to be a physician and I am more than willing to help those who wish to help themselves and choose to partner in their health. I do my level best to practice the best medicine for patients and explain evaluation and treatment recommendations. However, I do not tolerate patients who are rude to my staff or myself. I strongly supect the derogatory comments below come from patients who have had unfavorable behaviors in my office and have been asked to leave the practice. Please take what you read on these websites with a grain of salt. There are two sides to a doctor-patient relationship. I encourage you to find your doctor the old fashioned way by ask your friends and family for referrals. -not anonymously Dr. House

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

As I read the other reviews written here, I am not surprised to hear she was arrogant and distant. The experience I had was a nightmare that left me confused and angry. Why go into a field where you are with people if you have no interest, empathy or concern for their well-being, where instead of actively listening you have shut off the patient. House advertises her practice as a DO but from my experiences, she is more than willing to treat symptoms without investigating the cause. A disappointment and a disgrace.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

She really listened to what I was experiencing. Not just diagnosing on my test results, but on how I was feeling. She gave me natural and pharmaceutical options listing the pros and cons. She takes her job seriously and sees each patient as a person. The best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

seemed very 'distant' and uncaring.. and worst of all arrogant.. if you are looking for run of the mill doctors that practice standard medicine, i'm sure it will work out fine. but if you are looking for an integrative/functional/alternative doctor as they advertise, you will be wasting your time.

Submitted June 19, 2014

Visiting Dr. Angela House was a nightmare. She did not listen or seem to care about my needs and questions as a patient, and acted like she hated being there. I went into the appointment feeling great, and left angry and ready to find a new clinic. She also did not seem to know any of the basic symptoms of ADHD, and as I tried to explain my past treatment for ADHD, she simply looked at me with a puzzled look then told me she does not prescribe medication for ADHD. How does one go to med school and not know the basic symptoms of ADHD? I understand doctors have fields they know more or less about, but I doubt she could recognize the symptoms of this very common illness just to send someone to the right specialist! Finally by the end of the appointment, I told her how dissatisfied I was, and she could have cared less.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

works part time, does not return phone calls

Submitted March 11, 2008

Dr. Angela L. House's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)