Ratings for Dr. Linda R. Miller

I saw Dr. Miller twice. Both times I felt she was rushed, terse, and spent very little time explaining things to me. Her treatment didn't help my condition. I will never see her again

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Had screening colonoscopy. Took weeks to get appt. Waited 30 min. Got a PA - no Doctor. Asked PA if I would see doc before procedure - "oh yes" (not). Day of procedure late start. First time I layed eyes on Miller was IN THE PROCEDURE room. Woke up to find a nurse telling me to breathe. Got home - couldn't figure out why my RIBS hurt. Took off my shirt to find dark black and blue HAND MARK on my left breast AND HUGE , angry bruise on right upper arm. NO called my home to check on me ever. Went to my doc - showed him- he took chest x-ray no broken ribs. I called Miller's office FURIOUS, not having any idea what happened. I insisted I come to her office the next day. I was NOT going to wait for an appt. I went - waited one hour. Finally, say Miller who informed my "You are a strong "girl" (65). You didn't want to wake up. "I had to do "chest massage" to wake you up." I told her that she had NO IDEA who I was - NEVER spoke to my prior (which she tried to deny. I told her that I was APPALLED that she didn't stay until I woke up. That she didn't bother to call to explain what happened. She offered me "compensation" for my experience which I could only surmise was money. She actually started crying and telling me about her DIVORCE and all the chaos in her office. DO NOT EVER go to the doctor. EVER.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

The worst doctor visit ever, cried for hours after the visit because I felt more confused and more self conscious about my medical issue than I did before I saw her. She was rude and very rushed, I really got the feeling that she did not care about the issue i was was dealing with and just wanted to move on.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Staff was confused and lied to us when I called to check if she was running on time. They said she was. It turned out she had left the office hours earlier on an emergency. Strange! I had two procedures done. Both times I was given dangerously incorrect info from staff. Dr Miller herself does seem to care, but is terse, rushed, and does NOT explain things. Once she decides on a diagnosis, NOTHING--not the patient, not evidence can dissuade her. I ended up in the hospital near death after a misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Couldn't schedule tests is a reasonable amount time and poorly explained test results when test were finally done. She did not set aside time for patient questions. Also did not follow up with me after prescribing a pill for one of my symptoms instead of trying to find the root problem.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Linda Miller MD Is the most professional KIND individual I know. She has saved my life on several occasion due to her prompt and loving way Is saddens me when some uneducated,slanderous had the nerve to lie about the conditions and practices of one of my favorite doctors in ALL of Santa Cruz County

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I meet dr miller for a consult for 1st time colonoscopy She put me and easy She answered every question I had. Her staff was very helpful and made if easy for me to proceed with my colonoscopy Great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Miller has been integral in diagnosing my gastrointestinal issues. I have seen her in office, during endoscopies and also while in the hospital. She is very caring, funny, helpful and Knowledgable. My father has SEVERE gastro-intestinal problems, an I seem to be following in his footsteps, I wouldn't trust MY LIFE with anyone else. I am VERY comfortable and happy that I am with her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

lackluster. terse interactions. rushed visits.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

I have lymphocytic colitis, with a history of Bladder cancer. Because I was having severe pain and bleeding from behind, my GP referred me to Dr. Miller. This woman DID NOT EXAMINE ME. She had me buy extremely expensive on-line pro-biotics, and put me on steroids. When I went for a follow up, Dr. Miller's very unfriendly and huffy PA sent me home after I told her that I felt so-so (the steroids had masked the real problem). Nine months later, I was disgnosed with stage II-III rectal cancer, and was told (by other doctors) that the massive tumor had been growing inside me for at least 1.5 years. Had this woman just taken the time to simply examine me, she would have found the tumor, and I would not have had to undergo the gruesome treatment that I ended up needing. She never called to see how I was doing, she never checked back on me. I have spoken to several people who have also had extremely bad experiences with her. I feel that this doctor is inexcusably irresponsible, BEWARE!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Linda R. Miller's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp