Ratings for Dr. Ralph Marcus Vennart

I would not recommend Dr. Vennart. He is rude, impatient and lacks compassion. I had several questions but every time I would attempt to ask he cut me off as if I was bothering him. He raised his voice and displayed a lack of professionalism. I am not sure what his knowledge level is because he did not respond to my questions. If you care about your overall health, Do not waste your time with Dr. Vennart.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I would never wish this doctor on anyone. He stripped my membranes without consent, and when I asked him to stop, he did not. I would not have consented to that, if he would have bothered to ask. He made me feel stupid for having concerns or for asking questions. He threw what I can only describe as a tantrum if I dared question a intervention he ordered. He acted like he was in charge of my body. Like I was just an incubator for this baby, and not an actual person with feelings. I always felt he was rushed and I shouldn't or couldn't ask any questions or talk to him about my wishes. He was always friendly, smiling and gave a good handshake. All of that felt fake after the way he actually treated me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Vennart is great! I have been going to him for 14 years since I got pregnant with only child. He has always made me feel so comfortable and at ease. He always walks in with a big smile and a handshake and listens to what I have to say. Even if my insurance changes I will pay extra to stay with him. Also the staff has always been great too.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Great Dr and staff. He spent a lot of time with me and his nurse rochelle was amazing. I got there only 1 to 2 times a year but call quite often. She's always quick to respond. Love them!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Vennart since I was 15. I am 36 years old now. He assisted with my infertility. He has delivered all three of my children. And he performed my tubal ligation when I felt that I was done having children. He is kind and compassionate and his smile always makes me feel at ease when I go in to see him. His MA, Rochelle, ROCKS! Hopefully I will never have to switch OB/GYNs

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I had extremely abnormal amniotic fluid (according to the nurse of 16 years). The nurse requested he come in via phone several times, before he reluctantly came into the hospital. Once he came in he proceeded to tell us how tired he was due to the fact that we had woken him up after an extremely long day. As he repeatedly mocked the nurse in front of us while in the delivery room, he provided no answers to our terribly important questions that could affect our future childbearing experiences. Follow-up care was a joke as he seemed all too eager to be rid of us. We still have no answers and he has our money.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr Vennart was awesome his nurse was amazing..I'll miss seeing them now that my beautiful baby is here. I won't visit as much. Thanks for making my visits awesome.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Vennart is very rude, not on time, and is not very compassionate or caring. I had my colonoscopy with him and he was completely insensitive and was not very reassuring. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I had dr vennart deliver my first child with no challenges and returned for my second pregnancy. When I found out it was twins, he referred me to perinatologist. Communication between offices was terrible, vennart always breezed in, measured me and asked what happened at the other drs. He maybe spends 5 minutes per visit, pumping patients through the office and gets visibly irritated at questions. He threw a complete fit when I asked if I could transfer care to the perinatal office...since I was paying 2 copays, going to 3 visits a week and vennart couldn't give me a medical reason to continue both services, aside from " that's not the way it's done" and "insurance co don't like it." He ended our "conversation" by abruptly leaving the room and slamming his office door. I have a 9 year old he delivered with better communication and manners. If you are high risk or multiples, skip the ob/gyn go right to a perinatalogist. I wish I knew sooner, would've saved time and $$.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Love Dr. Vennart. He delivered my first baby and will soon deliver my second. I think he is pretty funny and enjoy his relaxed attitude!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Ralph Marcus Vennart's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal