Ratings for Dr. Scott N. Harder

At first Dr. Harder was a great doctor. Then he quit being at his office full time. His assistants are not very knowledgeable and I feel neglected by him. I will no longer be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I feel that I was wrongly discharged from the practice due to an ex girlfriends outstanding balance.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. I have been seeing him for several years and every interaction has been very good.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr Harder is awesome!! They try to work you in and I dont end up in the ER in EL Dorado. This keeps costs down The other day I had an acute disc slippage in lower back and I got right in I would recommend this dr to any one. Chuck Schneweis RN

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

All three of my sons go to him and he is a very nice doctor. He takes time to listen and never acts like he's in a hurry. His entire office is "paperless" meaning no chart so it's computerized. He even prints out prescriptions which prevents mistakes. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

The office staff is very helpful, the nurse's are very helpful, and Dr. Harder is very knowledgable. His P.A. Brigette is very nice, knowledgable and very helpful in explaning what she is going to do and what is wrong with you.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Willing to listen and answer all questions. Very nice. Great staff. Willing to work with your needs. All around wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Informative,timely with information concerning tests.Nice guy.Practices medicine as it should be praticed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2005

Dr. Scott N. Harder's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Augusta, KS