Ratings for Dr. Raegan Kijewski

How often does a Dr. call you them selves, most amazing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. K is the most amazing doctor. She is incredibly thorough and compassionate and just...real. She follows up with phone calls and recognizes her patient's fears. I am so fortunate to have her as my doctor - 10 years now!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I feel very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Kijewski. Growing up with a chronic illness, I have a history of numerous doctors (unfortunately, most of which were disappointing or negative experiences) and had begun to lose trust in the healthcare system. Dr. Kijewski was a refreshing change -- she cares and connects with each patient, and treats the individual based on their unique circumstances, not by a textbook. She is open to exploring options, discussing treatments and possible outcomes in depth. I also value her honesty, which she balances well with optimism. Also, she knows her stuff, but if you stump her she won't fudge an answer. She'll find out exactly what answers you need later and fact check thoroughly. Really recommend her as a doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Likely the best family physician in Edmonton. Caring, available, and most knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

this dr has taken off more then she can chew when i 1st met her she was great caring kind and intentive now shes not at all i have had hearing problems my whole life i need a ent she has been told this a number of times i had one as a child before i moved up here she keep telling me we will see how it gose 1st will now i am almost fully deaf in my left ear and had to buy a 2000.00 hearing aid to be able to hear thanks dr k your great the inturns are useless i get to spend 20 mins with a inturn that knows nothing then she comes in at the last min for 2 mins to give you a script and say see you next time the only thing shes got goiing for her is her is shes friendly and the after hours drs are a joke most of the time you can tell there right out of bed yawning on the phone and ask you the same things over and over i wont say who i am but im deff dr shopping now i want out of that place i love her staff i always have its her thats the problem

Submitted October 15, 2012

Recently my GP of 18 years retired and I know how hard it is to get a GP. The staff got her to take me on and I am so grateful. She is a wonderful doctor who really knows her stuff. She knows what she is doing but you also feel heard at the same time. Her staff do an incredible job. It is wel run and efficient. Normally I am low maintenance but with stress I have had a lot of stuff come up and they get me in quickly and are very sympathetic. Her staff even asked me a few days after my appointment how I was feeling. I have never had a doctor staff do that. It is an incredible team, good job!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr, Raegan is exceptional. She listens, is open minded, takes the time needed, makes you feel very comfortable, is caring and very wise for her young years. I feel very fortunate that she is my Doctor, and believe me, I have had many to compare her to! Also, the staff and RN deserve a round of applause, as they are all excellent.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

replaced a very good doctor Dr Donoff. Was worried but she is as good if not better

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr.Kijewski is a wonderful doctor. She cares about her patients extensively (that is the reason she is often a few minutes behind...wouldn't you like to be the person she's taking the time for). She is wonderful with children, extremely open to information, the first doctor that has admitted she doesn't know...and will find out. Takes the time to care. Cannot say enough great things about her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

she took me on when my old dr left to teach she is great i love her she pretty young smart and she cares about me as a person shes like a friend but my dr could not ask for a better dr

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011