Ratings for Dr. Sudarsanam Konka

Always a long wait, to me a minor issue. The bigger issue: The doctors actually refused to give me results of a routine test since I did not make a follow up appt to talk. Sharing results would think this would be part of a good doctor's ordinary course if they recommended you come in for a test. They did not seem to care about my health or follow up to what brought me there. I actually had to make an appt with a whole different doc just to talk to a doctor. That seems not right.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Quite possibly, one of the most genuine and caring physicians I have met. Not only does Dr. Konka take the time to really listen to his patients, but he is reassuring and focused on individualized care. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you for all of your help and support, Dr. Konka!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

wonderful, hard-working, honest and intelligent doctor who genuinely cares about his patients! A++++

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Konka is a genuine and caring physician. I have been his patient for a long time and he has always been honest and straightforward. He does not have a God complex, but he is experienced and knows what he's doing- which I appreciate in my doctor. I have already recommended him to family and friends as a cardiologist and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

The most insensitive, unprofessional, cruelest, meanspirited, god complexed; changes diagnosis and prognosis from day to day even though other docyers were in conference and attest to same.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2005

Dr. Sudarsanam Konka's Credentials

• Kilpauk Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1970)