Ratings for Dr. John H. Williams

Incredible doctor. He delivered my last baby via c-section & high risk. He is so kind and caring. Excellent bed site manner.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr Williams has been my obgyn for 31 years. He delivered both my babies and is now going to deliver my daughters baby. He is very good

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

He was my Doctor and he is very kind and very pleasant with me. He has done all my GYN surgeries and was very attentive to me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

He was super good. Best bedside manners. Felt the most comfortable. He was easy and nice and usually I dress the doctor. I loved this guy I'll be back.what a swell guy!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I have been going to Dr. John Williams for over 20 years. He is the best doctor and really shows concern and provide detail information about your health. He is awesome and always was right on with his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Initially, I LOVED Dr. Williams. He was the first OB/GYN in a long time that listened to my problems and concerns and took me seriously. However, after the procedure that he said was the only way to help me, he and his staff became rude and unhelpful. 10 days post-op, with pain and a fever for 4 days, I called to get an appointment. It took 3 calls and a reluctant nurse to bring me in. My kidney pain was diagnosed as "muscle spasms", my "not-normal" urinalysis was given Augmentin (incorrect antibiotic) and my blood pressure that was 88/50 was considered okay. After being completely blown off, as if I didn't know my own body, I went to the ER - where I was then admitted for 1.5 days for an infection and surgical complications. I have yet to have a call from Dr. Williams' office or himself to see how I am doing a)2 weeks post-op or b)post-complications that I came in for. I feel as if he abandoned me and I know that I will never return to his care. EVER.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr.Williams is a true BLESSING!!! He made my pregnancy perfect!!! I was calm the minute I met him! I will never forget him, and his staff! Best Dr. In the world!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

His office is VERY unorganized & slow to respond. I have had 2 issues where they double billed my insurance & took forever to get resolved. I have been trying to get my records sent to another Dr. For 3 weeks & they still have not sent them!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. John H Williams has been my ob/gyn for about 6 years now he is an amazing person and doctor he is so calm and handles you with care he makes sure your questions are answered completely and shows a lot of concern for you and the baby I thank God for this man. I am 25 years now pregnant with my 2nd baby I'm due December 13th 2013 and looking forward to Dr. Williams delivering my baby girl.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

My experience with Dr Williams was not good. His lack of communication did not make me feel comfortable. He was not present when I delivered my baby, Who delivered my baby was the Doctor uncall, and they were about to do a C section because the baby was too big for me to deliver vaginally, they doctor asked me if Dr Williams told me that the baby was that big, I told him that He never explain me anithing about it. I can't belive the did not notice the size of the baby , when the other doctor notice that right away. Dr williams whet to the hospital 1 day after I delivered my baby and he did not care about me or the baby, he did not even take 5 minutes to go to the room and talk to me to see how The baby was doing. He made me feel really bad. This doctor have really good reviews but my experience with Him was very dissapionting.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. John H. Williams's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX