Ratings for Dr. Joseph W. Baker

Absolutely N0 Bedside Manner...Was Really Sick 1 Time & Needed Something For Nausea..Wouldnt Answer His Page..Terrible Dr.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Very cold personality. Sits and types instead of listening to you. Denies pain medication even if it is really needed.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Baker for about 3 1/2 years and have been very happy. He listens to me, orders the necessary tests, and his office calls to follow up. I think he's rather busy, my first checkup took a couple months to schedule, but his staff's been willing to fit me in when necessary. I can't evaluate his medical knowledge, but he seems to ask the right questions. I've recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I was referred the Dr.Baker by Dr.Doug Lawrence. What an AWFUL mistake! The absolute WORST personality - whatever happened to 'bedside manners'? I only saw him once and thank God I only need to go for refills every 6 months. Talk about a total waste of my time and $40. And, since going there - I've talked to a few others who feel the same way (wish I'd heard from them before I had to change PCP's).

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr. Joseph W. Baker's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp