Dr. Zinnat Meghjee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zinnat Meghjee

When I first started seeing Dr. Meghjee, I liked her. She seemed to understand my medical complaints and offered encouragement. However, her staff mixed up my blood test results after the first visit, and my medication refills were not called in. I thought it was just a fluke and continued seeing her. The visits began to get worse; she stopped listening to what I was telling her, she refused to try a different medication when the one she started me on cost almost $200 a month. The last straw was when I saw her last month, she didn’t call in my med refills (again). I called to ask about them. The nurse I spoke to didn’t even know what medications I was on and couldn’t spell or pronounce any of them. Then the dr got on the phone and very rudely told me that one of my blood tests came back abnormal and accused me of stopping my meds. She then only called in one of the meds, and didn’t refill the others. I will not go see her again and would not recommend her to anyone I care about.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I visited her for @ 4 years with a chronic problem that was always diagnosed as a sinus infection. I had dizziness that progressed into severe vertigo which eventually sent me to the ER. Visiting her after the ER, she had nothing written on my records about dizziness after 6-8 visits previous over the same symptoms. The Dr. in the ER told me to ask her for a referral to an ear specialist which she did not want to give me but did after my pleading. The specialist took a very keen interest in me and gave me a series of tests over the next month. I was diagnosed with Meniere's Disease and can hopefully save at least part of my hearing since some of it is gone due to years of misdiagnoses.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

HER RECORDED MESSAGE/MENU OPTION SAID THEY WOULD CALL IMMEDIATELY IF CT/MRI RESULTS ARE ABNORMAL. I CALLED TWICE TO GET THE RESULTS. I FINALLY WENT TO THE XRAY DEPT MYSELF. BY THE TIME SHE CALLED ME WITH THE RESULTS OF MY CT SCAN OF MY CHEST, I HAD PICKED UP THE RESULTS FROM THE THE XRAY DEPT, FOUND A PANCREATIC SPECIALIST, SAW THE SPECIALIST, AND HAD ANOTHER CT SCAN OF MY ABDOMEN. I WAS ON MY HOME FROM THE CT OF MY ABDOMENT WHEN SHE CALLED. SHE DROPPED THE BALL! SHE SAID SHE WOULD CALL ME BACK WITH A THE NAME OF A PANCREATIC SPECIALIST. TIME IS PRECIOUS WHEN TALKING ABOUT PANCREATIC CANCER. FORTUNATELY, I DO NOT HAVE THAT DIAGNOSIS. I FOUND A NEW INTERNIST.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

She a wonderful doctor. She directed my husband to the best lung doctor,Dr.Khan in St.Peters,Mo. And she also a wonferful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Meghjee has been my doctor for a number of years. She is knowledgable and easy to talk with. She has not hesitated to refer me to specialists when the need was there, but doesn't do so unless it is really needed. She is also very proactive about preventative care. I know she is very busy, but I've never felt she rushed me in an appointment if there was something I needed to discuss with her. I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

A co-worker recommended Dr Meghjee when I wasn't happy with my just-take-a-drug doctor. I have been so pleased with her thoroughness and professionalism. I have given her name to several friends and family members.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Meghjee has been my doctor for over 5 years. She is very thorough and I feel she is very knowledgable. I have been very pleased & I highly recommend her. She understands each individuals problems and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

flag | Submitted September 24, 2005

Dr. Meghjee is compassionate and thorough. She doesn't hesitate to "lecture" on lifestyle changes the patient needs to make, but offers helpful advice when she does. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2005

flag | Submitted September 16, 2005

Dr. Zinnat Meghjee's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1986)

UnitedHealthcare