Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Padilla-Paz

Wonderful caring doc. Great staff too! He has a charisma and takes care of his. Patients very well.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Surgery is very difficult to deal with and having Dr. Padilla-Paz as my surgeon was very comforting. Very professional and compassionate. He took the time to explain the process and answered all questions. I wasn't pressured to hurry like most office visits. After having a complete hysterectomy and dealing with issues afterwards, he has provided great after care. I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Padilla-Paz is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. He takes the time to answer questions and has the ability to describe the care and procedures in such a way that you and your family can truly understand what he is going to do to help you.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr Padilla Paz was wonderful. He knows his stuff and he takes the time to make sure that you do, too. The surgery was a great success.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Hearing the words "You've got cancer" are pretty scary but when my gynecologist, whom I also love, directed me to Dr. Padilla I couldn't have been happier. He showed such concern and compassion. Our initial visit was quite long. He wants to make sure you have all the questions you have answered. After our course of action was decided he gave us step by step what was going to happen in my surgery and how it may change if they found certain things along the way. Leaving nothing to be decided on the spot. We knew ahead of time which way things would go depending on what happened. I was happy we could go in and my husband wouldn't have to make any decisions on the spot. It's such a difficult time for everyone that every little thing helps. He took such good care of me (and my family). I pray none of you will need his services but if you do, you are in the right hands. God has truly blessed him with these talents and the rest of us for being able to be served by them.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Luis Padilla Paz is very knowledgeable and has genuine concern for his patients. He takes the time to address your questions and concerns. He has a very busy practice...well worth the wait to see him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Padilla is an extremely gifted and talented doctor. Besides the fact that he is the best gyn-onc surgeon in the region, he is also kind, caring and compassionate. I was extremely blessed to have him perform my surgery and aftercare. I can't say enough positive things about this very talented and kind man. His staff is also fabulous! They are very compassionate and responsive to their patients and treat everyone with the utmost dignity and respect. Despite having to see Dr. Padilla under such dark circumstances, he and his staff made it as positive of an experience as it could possibly be.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Padilla has to be one of the BEST doctors I have ever dealt with. He is AWESOME!! I cannot say enough great things about him. His mannerism, follow through, compassion, etc..... Oh my gosh, he's just a wonderful doctor. New Mexico is extremely fortunate to have a doctor like him. I was very blessed to have him do my surgery.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008