Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Katz

Dr. Katz appears to be very knowledgeable in his field. He takes the time to listen, and makes very good prudent suggestions. He saved me some big bucks by giving me samples of medication and instructing me on how I might use them. He made other suggestions on how I might compare my before and after use of medication. He is not my only Doctor, but he is one of my top pick of doctors. I give his staff an excellent because they never cause me any undue stress. One staff member was totally wrong on medicare required physicals. They are not a mandatory requirement and I quoted Medicares official rep and the rule book. I have no hard feelings as too she was polite and listened carefully. All in all I like his staff very much.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

The staff is very friendly. The office is very clean. Dr. Katz is kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. I never feel rushed or intimidated by him. He is so patient and takes the time to answer all my questions. I never feel that I have nothing but his undivided attention. I highly recommend Dr. Katz and feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Katz has a wonderful bedside manner. He is warm and personable and never rushes through a visit. He is very competent and knowledgeable and I always feel that I am getting the very best care with each visit. He leaves nothing to chance, if something concerns him or concerns me. I think he's a great doctor and I trust him with my health.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

he is very good.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Howard A. Katz's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Oxford