Ratings for Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich

I just wanted to thank Dr. Konstantin, Lubov Korshunova and staff for being so patient, understandable and reliable with me threw this whole life changing experience. It has brought a lot of youth and happiness to my life and it has made me feel more empowered over my life because It has brought me more self confidence and I truly appreciate the amazing work that Dr. Konstantin was able to do on me. He's really genuine and passionate about his work and made me feel really secured about the whole process also for being so patient as I asked questions before, during and after. He changed my entire life ! His surgery was advance and his techniques made this transformation invisible. Thank you doctor Dr. Konstantin and his assistant Lubov Korshunova for everything you have done for me and bringing me this perfect miracle I highly recommend Dr. Konstantin to anyone looking into a facial plastic and reconstructive professional surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Awesome Doctor, great job on my face, chin, neck and eyebrow lift. No need for full anesthesia. 3 hours max and u r done. Bearable discomfort after. Worst part about after, few night of sleeping upright. Results are promised to last longer than from regular life style lift. Was it all worth it for me? YES!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I am a 50 years old woman that wasn't happy with the way I was aging I didn't like what I saw in the mirror anymore. Dr Vasyukevich helped me get my Youth back. I now love looking in the mirror and loving who I see I am very grateful to Dr. Vasyukevich and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I underwent a face and neck lift 9 weeks ago and I am completely thrilled with the results. I asked to be natural and that is exactly what Dr. Konstantin gave me. Even my own family members have no idea I had surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Konstantin. I did the two hour surgery under local anesthesia and I walked out of the office feeling great. Recovery was quick and I was out and about in two weeks. His assistant Luba is caring and kind and is a wealth of information. Run don't walk to Dr. K's office.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I never knew what I was missing until I met Dr. Konstantin, he's a miracle worker and a genius and he changed my life! He and his team are wonderful on every level. Dr. K has your best interest at heart and I wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere else, trust me he's the best at what he does! Luba is super sweet and caring the whole way through!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

At 73 I looked very bad and Dr. Vasykevich performed an excellent neck and lower face lift setting me, well back about 10-15 yrs.! He is very calm, patient, explains to you everything and his office staff follows through by actively calling to see how is everything. Local anesthesia worked fine for me, no need for intravenous sedation. In 1 1/2 - 2 hours after surgery my husband took me home! Very pleased with the way I look after 3 mos.! Thanks Dr. Vasyukevich!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I always wanted a more masculine chin ,so on one of my trips to Europe I decided to get a a chin augmentation using a permanent filler(bioalcamid)!It was a big mistake, the filler migrated down my neck and turned hard and uneven!Back to New York I started to search for a doctor that would remove the filler and replace it with a chin implant!After a few unsuccessful consultations, a coworker highly recommended doctor Konstantin Vasyukevich !I went in for a consultation knowing that he is a face and neck specialist! I knew right away he was the doctor for me!Calm, professional and honest, he is what I always thought a plastic surgeon should act and look like!My surgery was performed under local sedation and it was quick and painless!I am an artist so I'm very picky about symmetry and proportions but I am very pleased with the results!I highly recommend doctor Konstantin Vasyukevich !

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

After 2 plastic surgeries going wrong I learnt the lesson: do a research, reviews, photos, etc. " Before" and "After" photos actually helped me to find Dr. Vasyukevich. I'm an artist: I immediately saw the hand of the Master.Scheduling Skype consultation, I planned just to hear an opinion at that point, but made a decision instead. It was "trust at first sight". The surgery went perfect: complex face, neck and brow lift with fat grafting ( local anesthesia with mild sedation, pretty comfortable, no pain). I had only 4 days down time and after that was able to enjoy my New York " medical vacation". Dr. Konstantin is very unique plastic surgeon with his own vision of how to reverse the signs of age. I'm 4 month after my surgery and already look better than 10 years ago. Very natural, same me, but younger version. In age of 57 I look like 40-42! Thank you, Dr.K. for listening, understanding all concerns and making a miracle happen! From now on I know, my face is in good hands!:)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I am now 1 year out from my facelift and upper blepharoplasty surgery with Doctor Konstantin Vasykevich and I am very pleased with my results! I look very natural and not fake, which was important to me. I was so thankful to be under the care of such an amazing Plastic surgeon. He is the best Doctor with such a great personality. I read all of the reviews on him and really could only find good things written about him. His office staff is very professional and helpful. I believe that he is an artist, and really cares. Special thank you to Luba - Patient Care Coordinator. She is not only keep track of our appointments, she really cares about patients before and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I am 62 and having a facelift and upper eyelid Blepharoplasty on 09/29/12. Procedure had been done by Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich. I pass all after surgery stages and I'm delighted with my doctor's work. Dr. Konstantin is one of the best Plastic Surgeons around! He is a fantastic surgeon, skilled, compassionate and caring. My questions were answered thoroughly and completely with the Doctor on initial and follow up visits. He and his staff were always available for me to call with any questions or concerns pre or post-surgery.I particularly liked that the method of anesthesia used by Dr. Konstantin is much safer than and not as hard on your body as the general anesthesia.My incision lines are almost not visible from the beginning (I can barely even notice it).My appearance is so much improved after surgery, it exceeds my expectation, I looked younger and feel younger. I'm very happy with my results and would recommend Dr.Konstantin Vasyukevich to anyone.Age is just a number now!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Russian

• Stony Brook University * (Grad. 2002)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "10021" to "10075". Address has been updated from "114 East 71st Street" to "59 East 79 Street". Suite has been updated from "1W" to "".

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just wanted to thank Dr. Konstantin, Lubov Korshunova and staff for being so patient, understandable and reliable with me threw this whole life changing exper..."

November 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drkonstantin.com" to "http://facialartistrymd.com". Phone Number has been updated from "212-380-3634" to "(212) 380-3634".

October 26, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "10021". Address has been updated from "1 GUSTAV LEVY PL" to "114 East 71st Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "1W".

August 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.facialartistrymd.com" to "http://www.drkonstantin.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "212-380-3634".

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Doctor, great job on my face, chin, neck and eyebrow lift. No need for full anesthesia. 3 hours max and u r done. Bearable discomfort after. Worst part..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 50 years old woman that wasn't happy with the way I was aging I didn't like what I saw in the mirror anymore. Dr Vasyukevich helped me get my Youth bac..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I underwent a face and neck lift 9 weeks ago and I am completely thrilled with the results. I asked to be natural and that is exactly what Dr. Konstantin gave ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never knew what I was missing until I met Dr. Konstantin, he's a miracle worker and a genius and he changed my life! He and his team are wonderful on every l..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At 73 I looked very bad and Dr. Vasykevich performed an excellent neck and lower face lift setting me, well back about 10-15 yrs.! He is very calm, patient, ex..."

September 5, 2014