Ratings for Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich

Very knowledgeable doctor with the hands of gold. His staff is attentive and helpful. He does wonders, saying that I'm satisfied with his work is an understatement.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Excellent facial plastic surgeon with the welcoming office staff. I had a liquid lift with the Doctor and I am very happy. The treatment itself was quite comfortable, I was numbed first and then Dr. Konstantin proceeded with the treatment. During the procedure, I was able to see the difference between the left and the right side which was pretty exciting. Would recommend Dr. Konstantin to all my friends and relatives!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Had a great experience with fillers and Botox. What I like about the doctor is that he does not overfill the face and the results look natural. I was explained that bruises are possible but I had none. The Doctor is using special French needles with round tip. Thank you Dr. Konstantin - I get lots of compliments!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Would not recommend at all. Ruined my face. Not a good experience and will live with the blame on myself for making a bad choice with this doctor. Does not tell the truth and when questioned how procedure went wrong he will never take blame even though ten other doctors would tell you how procedure was definitely done wrong and final results not reversible!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich's response
This just does not does not sound like one of our patients. Unfortunately, sometimes competitors write nasty things about other doctors. We are extremely proud of the work we do and our patients are very happy with their results. Please take a look at my work and let me know your thoughts: http://www.facialartistrymd.com/photo-gallery/surgical/facelift

Submitted November 10, 2016

An amazing doctor and a fantastic human being. I dreamed about fixing my neck area for many years and Doctor Vasyukevich made my dream come true. The operation was a success and the doctor was incredibly helpful and attentive to all my healing and post surgery issues and process.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich. Cool, Calm and Collected. I decided to see Dr. Vasyukevich for a consultation for a facelift. I thought it would be a good idea to have some fillers done prior, to get an idea of what it would be like to have work done by him plus the facelift is something I'm planning for in the near future but not ready to do immediately. I am so happy. I had Juvederm Voluma 1cc in my cheeks and Juvederm 1cc lower cheeks/sides of face. It looks gorgeous! I look fresh and younger. He is a master. I am so pleased. The entire experience felt effortless. The results are A+++. I've had fillers done before with different physicians but none compare to the expertise, artistry and skill I received here. Looking forward to working further with Dr. Vasyukevich.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I just wanted to thank Dr. Konstantin, Lubov Korshunova and staff for being so patient, understandable and reliable with me threw this whole life changing experience. It has brought a lot of youth and happiness to my life and it has made me feel more empowered over my life because It has brought me more self confidence and I truly appreciate the amazing work that Dr. Konstantin was able to do on me. He's really genuine and passionate about his work and made me feel really secured about the whole process also for being so patient as I asked questions before, during and after. He changed my entire life ! His surgery was advance and his techniques made this transformation invisible. Thank you doctor Dr. Konstantin and his assistant Lubov Korshunova for everything you have done for me and bringing me this perfect miracle I highly recommend Dr. Konstantin to anyone looking into a facial plastic and reconstructive professional surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Awesome Doctor, great job on my face, chin, neck and eyebrow lift. No need for full anesthesia. 3 hours max and u r done. Bearable discomfort after. Worst part about after, few night of sleeping upright. Results are promised to last longer than from regular life style lift. Was it all worth it for me? YES!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I am a 50 years old woman that wasn't happy with the way I was aging I didn't like what I saw in the mirror anymore. Dr Vasyukevich helped me get my Youth back. I now love looking in the mirror and loving who I see I am very grateful to Dr. Vasyukevich and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I underwent a face and neck lift 9 weeks ago and I am completely thrilled with the results. I asked to be natural and that is exactly what Dr. Konstantin gave me. Even my own family members have no idea I had surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Konstantin. I did the two hour surgery under local anesthesia and I walked out of the office feeling great. Recovery was quick and I was out and about in two weeks. His assistant Luba is caring and kind and is a wealth of information. Run don't walk to Dr. K's office.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Located on the first floor of his New York, NY building, Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon serving patients from Manhattan, New York City, and the Greater New York area. Dr. Konstantin offers surgical and nonsurgical rejuvenation procedures such as facelift surgery, browlift surgery, rhinoplasty, BOTOX® Cosmetic, and dermal fillers. To learn more about Dr. Konstantin and the procedures he offers please visit him online today!

• Russian
  • English

• Stony Brook University * (Grad. 2002)

• Face-lift