Ratings for Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich

Would not recommend at all. Ruined my face. Not a good experience and will live with the blame on myself for making a bad choice with this doctor. Does not tell the truth and when questioned how procedure went wrong he will never take blame even though ten other doctors would tell you how procedure was definitely done wrong and final results not reversible!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

An amazing doctor and a fantastic human being. I dreamed about fixing my neck area for many years and Doctor Vasyukevich made my dream come true. The operation was a success and the doctor was incredibly helpful and attentive to all my healing and post surgery issues and process.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich. Cool, Calm and Collected. I decided to see Dr. Vasyukevich for a consultation for a facelift. I thought it would be a good idea to have some fillers done prior, to get an idea of what it would be like to have work done by him plus the facelift is something I'm planning for in the near future but not ready to do immediately. I am so happy. I had Juvederm Voluma 1cc in my cheeks and Juvederm 1cc lower cheeks/sides of face. It looks gorgeous! I look fresh and younger. He is a master. I am so pleased. The entire experience felt effortless. The results are A+++. I've had fillers done before with different physicians but none compare to the expertise, artistry and skill I received here. Looking forward to working further with Dr. Vasyukevich.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I just wanted to thank Dr. Konstantin, Lubov Korshunova and staff for being so patient, understandable and reliable with me threw this whole life changing experience. It has brought a lot of youth and happiness to my life and it has made me feel more empowered over my life because It has brought me more self confidence and I truly appreciate the amazing work that Dr. Konstantin was able to do on me. He's really genuine and passionate about his work and made me feel really secured about the whole process also for being so patient as I asked questions before, during and after. He changed my entire life ! His surgery was advance and his techniques made this transformation invisible. Thank you doctor Dr. Konstantin and his assistant Lubov Korshunova for everything you have done for me and bringing me this perfect miracle I highly recommend Dr. Konstantin to anyone looking into a facial plastic and reconstructive professional surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Awesome Doctor, great job on my face, chin, neck and eyebrow lift. No need for full anesthesia. 3 hours max and u r done. Bearable discomfort after. Worst part about after, few night of sleeping upright. Results are promised to last longer than from regular life style lift. Was it all worth it for me? YES!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I am a 50 years old woman that wasn't happy with the way I was aging I didn't like what I saw in the mirror anymore. Dr Vasyukevich helped me get my Youth back. I now love looking in the mirror and loving who I see I am very grateful to Dr. Vasyukevich and his staff!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I underwent a face and neck lift 9 weeks ago and I am completely thrilled with the results. I asked to be natural and that is exactly what Dr. Konstantin gave me. Even my own family members have no idea I had surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Konstantin. I did the two hour surgery under local anesthesia and I walked out of the office feeling great. Recovery was quick and I was out and about in two weeks. His assistant Luba is caring and kind and is a wealth of information. Run don't walk to Dr. K's office.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I never knew what I was missing until I met Dr. Konstantin, he's a miracle worker and a genius and he changed my life! He and his team are wonderful on every level. Dr. K has your best interest at heart and I wouldn't feel comfortable anywhere else, trust me he's the best at what he does! Luba is super sweet and caring the whole way through!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

At 73 I looked very bad and Dr. Vasykevich performed an excellent neck and lower face lift setting me, well back about 10-15 yrs.! He is very calm, patient, explains to you everything and his office staff follows through by actively calling to see how is everything. Local anesthesia worked fine for me, no need for intravenous sedation. In 1 1/2 - 2 hours after surgery my husband took me home! Very pleased with the way I look after 3 mos.! Thanks Dr. Vasyukevich!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I always wanted a more masculine chin ,so on one of my trips to Europe I decided to get a a chin augmentation using a permanent filler(bioalcamid)!It was a big mistake, the filler migrated down my neck and turned hard and uneven!Back to New York I started to search for a doctor that would remove the filler and replace it with a chin implant!After a few unsuccessful consultations, a coworker highly recommended doctor Konstantin Vasyukevich !I went in for a consultation knowing that he is a face and neck specialist! I knew right away he was the doctor for me!Calm, professional and honest, he is what I always thought a plastic surgeon should act and look like!My surgery was performed under local sedation and it was quick and painless!I am an artist so I'm very picky about symmetry and proportions but I am very pleased with the results!I highly recommend doctor Konstantin Vasyukevich !

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich is a double board certified surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, browlifts, and blepharoplasty. He has been awarded with the "Patients' Choice Award" which named him one of New York's favorite physicians and is currently serving as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Konstantin is dedicated to personalization when it comes to patient care. He is also dedicated the science of plastic surgery and teaching others in his field. Learn more about Dr. Konstantin and the procedures he offers please visit him online today!

• Russian

• Stony Brook University * (Grad. 2002)

• Face-lift