Ratings for Dr. David Lombardi

I've been going to Dr. Lombardi for over 10 years. He's a great guy. Compassionate and caring. Always makes sure I'm current with normal tastes for a guy my age (colons copy, ekg, etc.) I like Dr. Lombardi very much.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr Lombardi is an excellent diagnostician and is always willing to do any tests necessary to get to the source of your problem. He is patient and calming and has returned my phone calls personally and promptly even when I am on vacation. My husband and I trust him 100 percent and so do many of our friends and neighbors. The staff could not be nicer or kinder...

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

In another specialist's office, he had called Dr. Lombardi to discuss what we should do and if we should run some tests. A symptom raised a huge red flag, which ended up being a horrible, life threatening problem. I was sitting next to the specialist while he was on the phone, and, clear as day, I heard Lombardi say, "Let's leave this (life threatening issue) alone. I don't want to find more things wrong with him." DISGUSTING!!! I hope that proves to everyone how much he DOES NOT care about patients! Especially ones who have been seeing him for 25+ years!!! The last visit, we were there for a routine blood test, and he was sitting at the end of the hallway, reading a magazine, and wouldn't even come talk to us. He shouldn't be allowed to be a doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

*I was utterly surprised.. i tried to get an appt as a new patient 8 weeks wait.. i could be dead by then. ridiculous.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I had a wonderful internist when I lived in North Jersey and didn't think he could be replaced. Well, to my pleasant surprise, Dr. Lombardi is one terrific doctor. He is caring, never rushes through an exam and is an excellent diagnostician. I have as much confidence in him as I did in my previous internist. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good, solid family physician

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

VERY IMPRESSED WITH MY FIRST VISIT. DR. LOMBARDI SEEMS EXTREMELY SINCERE REGARDING MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING. HE IS A GREAT GUY! I RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS! SO GLAD TO HAVE MET HIM.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Lombardi is a great diagnostician and clinician.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2008

Very attentive, and clearly explaines his recommandations, procedure and dianosis. Made me feel very comfortable on my first visit to him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

OFFICE IS VERY ACCOMODATING AND ALWAYS SEES ME ON SAME DAY

flag | Submitted May 30, 2006

Dr. David Lombardi's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Howell, NJ