Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Epstein

My experience with dr Epstein and his staff was one I will never forget. They provided an EXCELLENT service and were caring and attentive throughout the whole process. The second I left my consultation I knew I was going to use dr Epstein for my surgery. The week leading up to the surgery both the nurse and the anesthesiologist had called me and eased any nervousness I had and made me feel ready, comfortable in their hands, and excited for my surgery. The surgery went very well. My nurse and anesthesiologist were there with me calming me and making it painless for me. That night and the next day after my surgery both dr Epstein and the nurse called me to make sure I was doing okay. The level of care the provided is just one of the ways they put themselves over the top. Dr epsteins "one day recovery" is no joke. The next day I was feeling sore and tight. Although I wasn't able to do everything I would normally do in a day, I was able to walk around and do minimal things like open the fridge and pick up light objects. Two days later I felt so much better that I was able to wash my car inside and out. Everyday the tightness wore off more and more and I was able to return back to normal activity (everything) in a week. I returned back to work 4 days later. After 7 months post op I could not feel better and be happier with my results. Dr Epstein has truly mastered what he does. Him and his staff are truly amazing !!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I am very happy with my procedure. I have a new found confidence in my appearance. Dr. Epstein was caring and most of all he listened to all my concerns and apprehensions. I was confident when I went into the procedure that I was in good hands. The staff at Dr. Epstein's office is always available to answer your questions, even giving you their cell phone numbers. I would highly recommend Dr. Epstein.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Didn't look beyond Dr. Epstein!!! Dr. Epstein was my one and only consult for Breast Reduction and Lift. You might think I'm crazy for not getting other opinions but trust me you don't need to. Just go straight to Dr. Epstein. I called to schedule a consultation and was able to get one within 2 weeks. Called another had to wait 4 months. When I scheduled my consultation i was transferred ro Maryellen and she explained the fees in detail so I would not be surprised. Very grateful for that. The staff is amazing, kind, knowledgeable, caring and so organized. They made me feel comfortable from day one. Consult May 2, 2016 Insurance approval by May 12, 2016 and surgery on June 13, 2016. I love love love my results!!! No more back or neck pain and also my headaches have subsided. Dr. Epstein explained the procedure to my husband and I at the consultation in detail. Answered all of our questions. He didn't rush us at all. Jennifer his assistant made me so relaxed and put me at ease. Day of surgery went smooth. I woke up from surgery and guess what... No pain at all!!!! I didn't have to take any pain killers, tylenol or ibuprofen. Absolutely nothing. Just follow his instructions and had no problem. He called me at home to check up on me. What Doctor does that?? I was back at work a week later and have had no problems. Have been going to my follow up appointments and everything is going great. Look no further. Dr. Epstein is an amazing, talented, knowledgeable and caring surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I am a mother of two children and nursed both of them. As a result, I was left with extremely deflated breasts. After a great deal of thought, I decided to get gummy bear implants and couldn't be happier with the results. My breasts look full again and my confidence has improved tremendously! The recovery was much faster than I had expected and I was able to resume all routine activities within 24 hours. Dr. Epstein was exceptional throughout the entire process. From taking the time to discuss the surgery to following up to see how I was doing, I was extremely satisfied. The nursing staff was beyond wonderful as they answered questions, listened to concerns, and went above and beyond to provide support! The anesthesiologist was very thorough in obtaining information about me and eased my anxiety as he answered questions and concerns. The entire staff was extremely kind and compassionate and truly had my best interest in mind at all times. I couldn't be happier with my decision and my results!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

From the moment I called Dr. Epstein's office to begin to inquire about Breast Augmentation I was made to feel very comfortable and was given detailed information about the procedure, recovery, follow up and payment. Dr. Epstein listened to what I was looking for and made me look exactly how I wanted. I recovered fully in a couple of hours. I had a big lunch and took a mandatory nap on the afternoon of my procedure and felt great. I didn't take any pain medication and was back to work and my fitness routine the next day. If you are considering a breast augmentation do not hesitate to contact Dr. Epstein.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Epstein and his staff are truly wonderful. He is an extemely knowledgable surgeon and cares about finding a natural proportionate implant that best complements your body. Dr. Epstein and the anethesiologist were extremely kind and calming to talk to; they eased any of my worries and answered all of my questions! I even received a phone call from Dr. Epstein the night of surgery asking how I was doing and how my ride home was. Not a lot of doctors would do such a thing; especially sending flowers the day after surgery. Thanks Doctor Epstein!! :) The 24-hour recovery (which was definitely one of the reasons I selected Dr. Epstein) was fantastic and definitely lives up to the expectations. He gives you a booklet that explains what to expect and highlights all the directions for pre-op and post-op care. My cousin had a breast augmentation few years ago by a different surgeon and she came to visit me 3 days post-op; she couldnt believe how great I was doing and that I could walk around and do things without much pain. Her experience was definitely different and alot more painful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone who is considering getting a breast augmentation done!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I am so happy, I have now words to describe it. I am not sure why I waited so long to have my breast augmentation done, I suppose I had a fear of the unknown. To my surprise, this procedure was everything Dr. Epstein claimed it to be. I experienced minimal pain (if any), an incredible fast recovery - One Day Recovery, which I followed the plan exactly as subscribed and I feel and look like I always imagined. My surgery was at 11 am, I was home by 2:30 pm that afternoon and laying face down with my hands over head by 8 pm. I honestly thought it was a "trick" of sorts, but by sticking to the plan, I was amazed at my movements and absence of pain. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Epstein or his staff for their "bed side" manor and professionalism in the office staff. I made several calls the office after, very similar to first time mother call, and was put at ease with every question and concern immediately. If you are on the fence from fear or any other reason to commit to the augmentation, I highly recommend Dr. Epstein with every certainly I have.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

In March 2016 I went to Dr Epstein for a breast lift and augmentation. I have always been very petite and small chested. After having a baby, I became very saggy. I was very unhappy and self conscious about how I looked, especially in bathing suits and dresses. I finally decided I would get a consultation and see what Dr Epstein would say. I didn't want to look fake or ridiculous. Dr Epstein was very reassuring, caring and I felt I could trust him. So I decided he was the right doctor to do go with. The surgery was amazing. The 24 hour recovery is really true. The next day I was out shopping and I wasn't in pain at all. I love the way they look and I have fantastic results. It's now 1 month after surgery and they look great! The scaring looks great and I feel it will go away with time. They are a little sensitive but they do not hurt. Just sensitive to touch. I think that's a good sign of healing though. But I am extremely happy with my breasts and the whole experience. Dr Epstein and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

After researching for years I decided to go with Dr. Epstein due in large to the 24 hour recovery. We had a consult with a 3D rendering of what the breast would look like after. I love this because you can make a confident decision. I work full time and have two toddlers and don't have time to be out of commission. I figured 24 hours was not accurate but I was hoping it wasn't much more than 24 hours. Honestly it was 24 hours. Recovery in 24 hours. I was back to work in 48 hours. I took no time off for work had the surgery on my first pas day and recovered more on my second, back to work in day 3. I also couldn't believe they were only giving me ibuprofen. No way you can have surgery and not get anything stronger. Well ibuprofen dos the job! Which is wonderful since I don't actually like taking anything stronger. As for my results I am more than pleased. After some swelling went down I couldn't believe how amazing the implants look. The round silicon implants look natural and fit my body while improving my overall confidence and making me feel like an attractive woman. I really have no complaints. I would recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Don’t just think about it – do it! If you have any doubts go see Dr. Epstein. I’m from Massachusetts and travelled to consult with a few doctors in other states since Massachusetts does not have any doctors who do VASER 4D lipo. As soon as I met him, I knew that Dr. Epstein was the doctor for me. He is so patient and is genuinely excited about his work. He doesn’t just remove fat; he contours your body like a piece of art! I can’t say I’ve ever had a doctor call me after a consultation and even give me his e-mail address (which he replied to each one personally) and cell phone number to contact him with any questions or concerns. Even more importantly, he is honest and explained my options and what he realistically could do for me. His staff is so helpful and friendly reflecting Dr. Epstein’s spirit. The actual procedures were done under general anesthesia since I had so much done at one time. I woke up with a room full of people making sure I was comfortable and was not rushed even though I was the last patient of the day. Even some of the office staff stayed until I was ready to go home after surgery! Recovery was not fun but with the help of my husband the discomfort was manageable. Follow all of the pre and post-surgery instructions. The package you are given really prepares you for what to expect including your very first phone call from Dr. Epstein himself the day after surgery. Believe me any discomfort is a distant memory and so worth the results. I had my surgery (VASER 4D lipo of the abdomen, flanks, inner thighs and back/bra roll, and fat transfer to the buttocks and hips) in August 2015 and was back to work in 2 weeks – I was even able to take public transportation without any problems. At 45 years old I never would have imagined I would have a defined abdomen or such smooth curves!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Mark D. Epstein's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1984)

• Blue Shield California