Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Epstein

Epstein. He and his staffs are so nice and friendly, they make me feel so comfortable when I am at his office. I had chose round gummy implant for my breast augmentation. My surgery date was on 9/18/18. During the procedure, I had an episode of high blood pressure. After the surgery, Dr.Epstein had acknowledged me to follow up with my own primary doctor regarding blood pressure. Dr.Epstein is so caring and detailed toward my health. He even took time out of his day to call me at home ask me how I was feeling. I loved Dr.Epstein's "One Day Recovery". I did not need to take Ibuprofen after the first day of surgery. It is truly amazing!!! I was able to lift my arms up above my head, doing the arm exercise on the first day. My breasts was feeling pressured and numb. Other then that I was feeling fine. I was running house errands on the next day. It is truly amazing, I am amazed with Dr.Epstein's "One Day Recovery". I am now 5 weeks post op and I am very impressed with the healing of breast incision site. The incision site heals beautifully. I also received flowers the day after surgery from Dr.Epstein & his staff, what a nice gesture. I can't thank Dr.Epstein and his staff enough for their caring and professionalism. Dr.Epstein is an amazing, exceptional, caring doctor. He takes prides of his work. I highly recommend Dr.Epstein.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

update from my procedure I had done on May 31st with amazing results to my vaser lipo to the mons and labiaplasty pain free. I can't thank Dr. Epstein and his wonderful staff enough for all there assistance or concerns. It was so nice to receive that evening phone call from Dr. Epstein to see how i was feeling after my procedure that day along with a follow up call the next day. When arrived day of procedure they all make you feel comfortable and before you know it your awake and home to heal up and about the next day just follow the recipe for healing and in six weeks all good. The mons on the other hand can take a little longer for the swelling to reside and did have some funky stages through the process, but just have to massage it with care and looking good. also everyone heals differently it's made four and a half months for the mons but I'm lucky cause it can take even longer. So I highly recommend Dr. Epstein for any procedure with amazing results but also a caring doctor that is there for you along with his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I can’t say enough about the amazing experience I had with Dr. Epstein and everyone in his office. This was my first experience with any cosmetic surgery; I was both excited and nervous getting my procedures (4D VASER Lipo of abdomen, flanks, mons area with BodyTite of abdomen). From the first time I walked in to the office Dr. Epstein listened to my concerns and took the time to explain the procedures and put me at ease. I am an active working woman and could not afford much down time. Within 2 weeks of making the decision I was on his schedule. The day of surgery Dr. Epstein and his staff were informative, accommodating, and made me feel comfortable as soon as I arrived. He reviewed everything with me and introduced me to all of his surgery staff. Dr. Epstein even took the time out of his day to call me at home to ask me how I was feeling the night of surgery. Within 3 days I was back at work with little discomfort, and within 3 weeks I was back to working out and running. Each day I could see more and more results. I am now 5 months post op and my adnominal looks and feels amazing. I could not be happier with my results. I can’t thank Dr. Epstein and his staff enough there caring and great bed side manner made my first cosmetic experience exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Mark Epstein. I couldn’t be happier with him and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and my results are amazing! I had a breast augmentation done in May. I recieved the Motiva implants. They look great and so natural. I decided to be part of this trial because of how the Motiva implants felt and how they position themselves while standing and laying down. They are so natural looking. My confidence is so high now. I love the fact that Dr. Epstein does the 24-hour recovery. It’s amazing, it truly is 24 hours. I was back to work the next day. The day of surgery I went out to dinner and to the grocery store afterwards that’s how good I felt. I was even lifting my arms above my head before leaving the office. I didn’t need to take the prescribed Tylenol after the first day. I also recieved beautiful flowers at my door the day after surgery from the staff, such a nice gesture. If you are looking for an amazingly talented doctor, fast recovery and natural results definitely go to Mark, you won’t be disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

My experience with Dr Epstein and his entire staff were amazing! His 24-hour recovery is no joke! I was able to lift my arms take a shower and walk around with no issues at all! I went in for a consultation and before I left I already booked my appointment. I went in for removal of deflated saline implants replacement with motiva silicone gel implants, 4D Vassar hi-def liposculpture of abdomen, flanks, back inner and outer thigh with body tight skin tightening of the back. I turned 50 years old last year and I definitely I'm into fitness and looking and feeling my best. Sometimes gravity takes over. Dr Epstein is a master artist! I look and feel amazing and it's only 2 weeks post-op. It's the best decision I made I feel and look like I'm in my thirties again

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Epstein and everyone in his office. Let me begin by saying this was my second augmentation. I had my first procedure done by another surgeon- June 2015. July 2018 my right implant ruptured. I went back to my original surgeon and had scheduled the surgery date to have the implant replaced. I cancelled my appointment after having a horrible experience with someone in his office and I was then recommended to see Dr. Epstein by my sister-in-law. After the first conversation I had with Dr. Epstein’s staff, I knew they truly cared for their patients. I had the consult and surgery date both scheduled within a week and a half of that first phone call. I wish I had found Dr. Epstein prior to my first surgery. Dr. Epstein has amazing bedside manner and is very personable. He spent his time answering all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. The day of surgery: Because of Dr. Epstein’s calm demeanor and warming personality, I wasn’t nervous at all! He reviewed everything with me and introduced me to all of his surgery staff. Dr. Epstein even took the time out of his day to call me and ask how I was feeling the night of surgery. The office even sent flowers!!! His 24-hour recovery was almost unbelievable to me because of my experience after the first augmentation. IT’S A REAL THING! I was able to put my arms above my head, shower myself and go out to dinner the day of surgery! We were amazed at how much I could do alone. I probably could have went into work the following day too. I am now three weeks post op and my breast feel AMAZING. I had my saline implants removed and replaced with Motiva Ergonomix. I do NOT recommend saline implants due to how unnatural they feel. I could feel/ see the rippling on the side and underneath of my breasts, which made me feel very self-conscious. I even began to regret my augmentation because of this. Now, no rippling WHAT-SO-EVER. I love my results and can’t thank Dr. Epstein enough. I couldn’t imagine a better experience and am so grateful!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My experience with Dr. Epstein was extremely satisfactory. Before going through with my procedure (Juvaderm lip fillers) I was excited, yet nervous and hesitant, as it was my first experience with any cosmetic procedure. Dr. Epstein and his staff were informative, accommodating, and made me feel comfortable as soon as I arrived. Most importantly, the results of my lip fillers are exactly what I described to him and my recovery process was painless and swelling only lasted one week. I will be back in 6-12 months !!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Epstein is a true artist. I knew i was going to pick him for my BA from day one. The consultation was so informative. He took so much time explaining everything from each type of implant to the actual surgery and the after care. He talked to me about the Motiva study and once they were in my hands i had to have them. I'm very excited to be part of the Motiva study. The 24 hour recovery is amazing! I went shopping the next morning. Being able to raise my arms the same day felt wonderful. Made getting dressed a snap. I only used Tylenol the first two nights. I was so surprised because i was told by friends that there will be so much pain associated with BA. Not with Dr. Epstein. I'm so happy with my results. They feel and look so natural. The ladies at the office are so friendly, i feel like I'm part of the family.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Epstein is amazing, as well as his entire staff!! From the moment you walk into the office, until the moment you walk out. I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Epstein in April and I couldn’t be happier! Dr. Epstein covered everything possible at my consult, and answered all my questions and concerns! Surgery was great, and recovery was even better! Nothing I excepted... When I think surgery, I think pain. NOT with Dr. Epstein! Same day recovery was amazing as I was basically able to do everything on my own after surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Epstein!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Esptein is far most one of the best things that has happened to me in my life. His extraordinary artistic professionalism has changed my life. I had labiaplasty surgery and he delivered as promised. No pain he uses a supper numbing treatment so you dont need pain pills - i didnt even need tylenol just ice it and follow instructions not even two weeks and huge difference. I was able to do everything i was allowed to do just amazing. I wished i would have done this sooner in life giving me self esteem i didnt have before. His bed side manors makes you feel very comfortable and amazing staff are all more than words can say, they make you feel welcomed and very prompt on any questions you have.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Mark D. Epstein's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare