Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Epstein

In March 2016 I went to Dr Epstein for a breast lift and augmentation. I have always been very petite and small chested. After having a baby, I became very saggy. I was very unhappy and self conscious about how I looked, especially in bathing suits and dresses. I finally decided I would get a consultation and see what Dr Epstein would say. I didn't want to look fake or ridiculous. Dr Epstein was very reassuring, caring and I felt I could trust him. So I decided he was the right doctor to do go with. The surgery was amazing. The 24 hour recovery is really true. The next day I was out shopping and I wasn't in pain at all. I love the way they look and I have fantastic results. It's now 1 month after surgery and they look great! The scaring looks great and I feel it will go away with time. They are a little sensitive but they do not hurt. Just sensitive to touch. I think that's a good sign of healing though. But I am extremely happy with my breasts and the whole experience. Dr Epstein and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

After researching for years I decided to go with Dr. Epstein due in large to the 24 hour recovery. We had a consult with a 3D rendering of what the breast would look like after. I love this because you can make a confident decision. I work full time and have two toddlers and don't have time to be out of commission. I figured 24 hours was not accurate but I was hoping it wasn't much more than 24 hours. Honestly it was 24 hours. Recovery in 24 hours. I was back to work in 48 hours. I took no time off for work had the surgery on my first pas day and recovered more on my second, back to work in day 3. I also couldn't believe they were only giving me ibuprofen. No way you can have surgery and not get anything stronger. Well ibuprofen dos the job! Which is wonderful since I don't actually like taking anything stronger. As for my results I am more than pleased. After some swelling went down I couldn't believe how amazing the implants look. The round silicon implants look natural and fit my body while improving my overall confidence and making me feel like an attractive woman. I really have no complaints. I would recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Don’t just think about it – do it! If you have any doubts go see Dr. Epstein. I’m from Massachusetts and travelled to consult with a few doctors in other states since Massachusetts does not have any doctors who do VASER 4D lipo. As soon as I met him, I knew that Dr. Epstein was the doctor for me. He is so patient and is genuinely excited about his work. He doesn’t just remove fat; he contours your body like a piece of art! I can’t say I’ve ever had a doctor call me after a consultation and even give me his e-mail address (which he replied to each one personally) and cell phone number to contact him with any questions or concerns. Even more importantly, he is honest and explained my options and what he realistically could do for me. His staff is so helpful and friendly reflecting Dr. Epstein’s spirit. The actual procedures were done under general anesthesia since I had so much done at one time. I woke up with a room full of people making sure I was comfortable and was not rushed even though I was the last patient of the day. Even some of the office staff stayed until I was ready to go home after surgery! Recovery was not fun but with the help of my husband the discomfort was manageable. Follow all of the pre and post-surgery instructions. The package you are given really prepares you for what to expect including your very first phone call from Dr. Epstein himself the day after surgery. Believe me any discomfort is a distant memory and so worth the results. I had my surgery (VASER 4D lipo of the abdomen, flanks, inner thighs and back/bra roll, and fat transfer to the buttocks and hips) in August 2015 and was back to work in 2 weeks – I was even able to take public transportation without any problems. At 45 years old I never would have imagined I would have a defined abdomen or such smooth curves!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

As a 53 yr. old woman having had large breasts, I can remember growing up with embarrassment, constant pain in my neck, and painful indentations on the top of my shoulders. The rashes under my breasts were unbearable. I finally decided to get a breast reduction with free nipple grafts to improve my life. I truly didn’t expect the amazing results from the talented hands of Dr. Epstein. With his extensive experience along with a kind, comfortable rapport in explaining the procedure in detail, I knew I had chosen the best surgeon. I went from a DDD to a small B cup with very little pain. I could lift my arms within a few days and the healing process had no complications or issues. I sometimes forget I had free nipple grafts done at all, because of how natural they look. As of now, I am 16 weeks post op. My neck is pain free, rashes are gone, I can exercise and run, and the best part is how great my clothes look on my new body. If you are looking for an exceptional surgeon, look no further. I highly recommend Dr. Epstein to all the ladies considering a breast reduction. My only regret is that I didn’t have this done years ago!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I've recently undergone a labiaplasty and I am glad to say it was well worth it. Dr. Mark Epstein was my surgeon and did an amazing job leading to me having no excess skin left over. Along with that there is no sign that a surgery was ever done; there is no scaring or suture line. The recovery process was quick and painless due to constant icing: 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off throughout the day. My mom has also received this surgery a few months ago and was also very pleased with the outcome. Overall the nursing staff was very comforting before, during, and after the surgery. I recommend anyone who has the same problem my mom and I did to schedule a visit to Dr. Epstein's office because the result is spectacular!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

After having my two kids and breastfeeding them both, my breasts became completely deflated. I tried exercising and eating healthier but nothing helped. On a whim, I decided to do a google search to see if there were any new surgical options available. As a full time doctor working in a busy practice and mommy of two young kids, one of the most important features I was looking for besides the safety of the procedure was the recovery. I do not have time to take off many days from work and there is no 'downtime' when it comes to taking care of the kids. It was by chance/luck I came across Dr. Epstein's website and I was excited to read about his ONE-day recovery from breast augmentation and immediately made an appointment for my initial consultation. That first visit was very informative and Dr. Epstein was able to answer all my questions before I could even ask them and before I knew it I booked a day for my surgery! His office staff from the front desk to his office manager and nurses to the anesthesiologist are all great. They are warm and inviting and genuinely care about your well-being. My surgery went smoothly. (Dr Epstein helped me to choose the implant that would be the most natural looking for my body- the gummy bear silicone implants and with his 3D imaging technology, I was able to visualize the ideal size implant for my body frame.) After surgery I did not feel nauseous and I felt minimal pain. Following his guidelines for a 24hr recovery within 2hrs of the surgery, I was able to lift my arm above my head. I was amazed! The next day , after following up with him at the office, I was able to drive myself home and do pretty much everything I needed to do- grocery shopped, picked up the kids, cooking, etc. I could not believe that I had surgery just the day before! And at that point there was still minimal pain well controller with a few doses of motrin. Now 1 month out, I am still healing well. The scar is small and right in the crease underneath the breasts. I will follow his guidelines for scar care and hopefully that will resolve as well. All in all, I am thrilled with the implants and so thankful to have found Dr. Epstein. If you are looking for a highly skilled plastic surgeon and a true ONE-day recovery for breast augmentation then please look no further. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Epstein!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

After I graduated high school I was at my heaviest weight, just over 200lbs. I decided to change my eating habits and get on a workout regimen to lose weight. In total I dropped about 35lbs and was finally gaining self confidence. Although I lost the weight and was more comfortable with myself I noticed that I still had a sizable pocket of fat in the mons area and it looked also as I would describe it, to be "droopy". I first started looking for plastic surgeons around my area in the beginning of 2015 to help me with this problem. I was recommended to Dr. Epstein by my sister who had a procedure done by him a year before, and she couldn't tell me enough how happy she was. In June of 2015 I had my first of two surgeries, this was the Vaser Liposuction where he removed fat from the area. I was able to do this under local anesthesia, so not only was it very inexpensive, but it was a quick and easy procedure. This surgery gave me a flatter less "fatty" look to the mons area. My second surgery was January of 2016, this was the monsplasty where a section of skin was removed to lift the area to give it a more youthful look. Like the first surgery I was able to do this under local anesthesia so it was not expensive at all and the total surgery was only about 30 minutes. Dr. Epstein is truly an amazing doctor and without him I could not have had such beautiful results. I have never felt more confident and cannot wait to finally be able to comfortably wear such things as yoga pants and bathing suits in public. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Epstein to family and friends because of how professional and caring him and his whole staff are!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Let me start by saying GO FOR IT! You won't regret it! I always had a large chest and slender body frame....but no one could see my body because it was hidden beneath my Dolly Parton size chest....at my largest I was a tremendous FF/G. Then as I got older and had 3 children, my breast fluctuated in size so much that I was left with a deflated DDD with nipples the size of my palm. My breasts were hanging so low they would reach my bellybutton and fall out of my bra every time I moved, causing me to constantly stuff them back in nearly every10 minutes. My breasts were more than embarrassing, they were disabling. So I decided to talk with Dr. Epstein and I'm overjoyed that I did! He was not only kind, courteous, professional and made me completely comfortable, he did the most AMAZING job. Now I have the most beautiful natural looking D....they are so perfect they look like implants! While my breast were a little tender the first few days, the pain was minimal and I had full nipple sensation. I was able to shower with the medical tape and could move around freely the same day of the procedure. Within a month, my incisions lines were flattening out, and by my second month the redness of the scars were almost unnoticeable. My only regret was that I waited until I was 42 to have the chest I always dreamed of. I can exercise easier now, I can wear strapless dresses, any style bathing suit and tank tops! I can even wear no bra at all! And most of all my insecurities when naked are gone!! I feel and look 20 again and it's all thanks to Dr. Epstein and his amazing staff!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Best decision ever! Dr. Epstein and his staff are amazing! I was able to go shopping, lift my arms over my head, and do normal everyday activities in less than 24 hours after surgery! I felt very informed going into the surgery and couldn't be more satisfied with the results. So happy I made the decision to use Dr Epstein and would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I truly could not be happier with my overall experience and results from Dr. Epstein and his staff! From the first time I walked into the office, to all my follow up appointments, I felt comfortable and welcome. Dr. Epstein was caring and compassionate from the first time I met him. He made me feel comfortable, and took his time in going over everything and answering any questions I had. During the consult I could visualize what my breasts would look like after surgery by simulating the outcome with the Vectra 3D imaging. This was such a big help during the process, and it was great to be able to see how I would look after surgery. I am now one month post breast augmentation and I am so happy with the results! Dr. Epstein's One Day Recovery method is amazing. After I woke up from surgery I was able to lift my arms over my head! I have heard so many stories of long and painful recoveries, but this was definitely not the case with Dr. Epstein! The only pain reliever I had to use was ibuprofen, for the first couple days after surgery. No super strong pain killers or muscle relaxers! I cannot thank Dr. Epstein enough for my breast augmentation! I am so amazed with the results, my breasts look so natural, and my confidence and self esteem has increased tremendously. I highly recommend Dr. Epstein to everyone! I truly believe I couldn't have had a better experience anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Mark D. Epstein's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1984)

GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In March 2016 I went to Dr Epstein for a breast lift and augmentation. I have always been very petite and small chested. After having a baby, I became very sag..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After researching for years I decided to go with Dr. Epstein due in large to the 24 hour recovery. We had a consult with a 3D rendering of what the breast would..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don’t just think about it – do it! If you have any doubts go see Dr. Epstein. I’m from Massachusetts and travelled to consult with a few doctors in other stat..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a 53 yr. old woman having had large breasts, I can remember growing up with embarrassment, constant pain in my neck, and painful indentations on the top of m..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've recently undergone a labiaplasty and I am glad to say it was well worth it. Dr. Mark Epstein was my surgeon and did an amazing job leading to me having no ..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having my two kids and breastfeeding them both, my breasts became completely deflated. I tried exercising and eating healthier but nothing helped. On a wh..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After I graduated high school I was at my heaviest weight, just over 200lbs. I decided to change my eating habits and get on a workout regimen to lose weight. I..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me start by saying GO FOR IT! You won't regret it! I always had a large chest and slender body frame....but no one could see my body because it was hidden b..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best decision ever! Dr. Epstein and his staff are amazing! I was able to go shopping, lift my arms over my head, and do normal everyday activities in less tha..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I truly could not be happier with my overall experience and results from Dr. Epstein and his staff! From the first time I walked into the office, to all my foll..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I made an appointment with Dr. Mark Epstein after doing a lot of research on types of procedures and plastic surgeons in NY. Booking my consultation was very si..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Now being newly single and venturing back onto the dating scene after a long committed relationship, self-appraisal time just said hello! I’ve maintained a hea..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " VASER 4D Lipo of the abdomen, knees and flanks and fat transfer to the hips There are not enough stars in the sky to rate him he is just that great. He is..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 25 years old and had a breast augmentation with Dr. Epstein. From the moment I stepped into the office, I knew I was in good hands. HIs staff his very cour..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience from the beginning to the end was amazing. Dr. Epstein removed the bags from under my eyes and made me look 10 years younger. He is gentile, warm ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Epstein and my entire experience with his office. I am 5 weeks post breast augmentation surgery. I am 37 years old..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From my initial consultation to my follow up appointments, the staff at Dr. Mark Epstein’s office has made me feel comfortable regarding getting my breast reduc..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My first experience with Dr. Epstein was back in 2008. I had a breast lift/reduction and an eyelid surgery. After having three children and breast feeding each ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You can stop looking now.. this is the doctor you want to treat you or your family member.. I know he is absolutely the one I want by my side should anything oc..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently underwent One-Day Recovery Breast Augmentation with Dr. Epstein, and I could not be happier with the entire experience. Dr. Epstein's One-Day Recover..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Epstein, I love my results!!! What I particularly liked about Dr. Epstein is that he selects size based on your body and his measurement..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are considering BA, I highly recommend Dr. Mark Epstein. The 1 day recovery is absolutely amazing. I was up and about that evening. I felt great. My ..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Epstein and his staff are great. I am so happy I had my labiaplasty surgery done by him! Words cannot describe how happy I am. His staff was unbelievably ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For anyone that is considering breast augmentation, specifically 24 hour, or one-day recovery breast augmentation, I would HIGHLY recommend you choose Dr Epstei..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After breastfeeding two kids I was left with a chest not filling cup A. I was always very self conscious of how I looked in bathing suits or any other type of ..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose to undergo breast augmentation because after having 3 kids and nursing them all, my once size C breasts had deflated to a size A. Dr Epstein delivered ..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mark Epstein is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. He was patient and kind and answered all of my questions. He also has a great sense of humor. That w..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Words can't express the level of professionalism and the outstanding results that Dr. Epstein has. I am simply elated with my breast augmentation results and be..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When my daughter decided to have a breast augmentation I panicked. I began my research and visited numerous surgeons my husband and I decided that if she was go..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After careful research and consideration I chose Dr. Epstein to do my surgery and from the moment I walked into the office His entire staff was courteous and ve..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I underwent breast augmentation 25 years ago, after nursing my second child caused my already tiny breasts to completely flatten. While raising my children, it ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Getting a breast augmentation was the best decision I have made, and an even better decision was going to the PS that I went to which is Dr. Epstein in Stonybro..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am about 7 months post op from having breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Epstein in order to correct a previous surgery and my results are superb. Due to ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "October 9, 2014 Dear Dr. Epstein and Staff I'd like to take this time to thank you all for the wonderful treatment you gave me when I had breast augmentation ..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are many facets when choosing a doctor for any type of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Epstein's office has all three areas that are a must. Dr. Epstein is an e..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I decided to get breast augmentation surgery after having breast fed 2 kids and later going off the pill. My breasts were completely deflated! I had never con..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "VASER 4D lipoabdominoplasty with VASER of the flanks, inner and outer thighs by Happy Mother Of 3 on Sep 25th, 2014 I'm a 50 year old mother of 3 and I had wait..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After conducting extensive research, I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Epstein. He made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. I noticed m..."

September 9, 2014
  • combined ratings from Surgeon listing (DID: 3554735)

November 8, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Orthopedic Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

October 25, 2012