Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Epstein

When looking for the right plastic surgeon... experience, skills, handy work and of course how the 'final product' post surgery, me and my husband spend days researching. Final consensus - Dr. Epstein is the full package of everything we were looking for. I first found Dr. Epstein from reading all of his reviews online, delving into the case studies, before/after photos on his website, and decided to schedule a consult with him. Dr. Epstein and his staff are wonderful, they were extremely helpful and professional from the beginning. I am a nurse and would recommend Dr. Epstein and his staff to anyone, he is a man of his word and I trust him. He has a lot of experience and knows what would work well for each individual. Dr. Epstein actually took the time to understand what I wanted for my breast augmentation and valued what my opinion was. Personally I did not want large breasts, I was aiming for a small C cup (my original size is an A cup) and of course I was worried that I would end up with a size that was too large. That was NOT the case with Dr. Epstein. I had my breast augmentation about 3 weeks after my consultation and the cup size is PERFECT! Leading up to, and the day of surgery the staff made sure that I understood everything and ensured that I was involved in the care. The 24 hr recovery is 100% true with Dr. Epstein. The day of surgery went extremely well, I woke up feeling a little soar but good to go. I ended up going to Panera Bread and went home to take a 3 hour nap. After my husband and I went shopping at the outlets and after dinner -- might I add again this was the SAME DAY of my surgery. A few days later I was back to work as a nurse, which is a busy and physical job without any pain. The incision size is extremely small and clean. Dr. Epstein even called my house that night after my surgery to check how I was feeling! That is a fantastic physician. A few days later there were flowers delivered by Dr. Epstein and his staff to my home! They really are such a great crew. Very impressed. Up to date- I am a few months out of surgery and I love the size and shape of my breasts. My scars are barely visible (super small and fading away fast) and the breasts are settling in nicely. I went with the motiva clinical trial because the shape, size, durability and feel of these implants are top of the line and like no other implant that I have seen! They fit perfectly to my body and they look extremely natural. I can't even feel the motvia implants because they are so soft and feel like natural breast tissue. They are amazing and when standing the motiva implants take the beautiful tear drop formation but when laying flat the implant takes on the shape that a natural breast would when laying flat. These implants look as though they belong on my body.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr Epstein is hands down the best plastic surgeon. My results are beautiful and the experience I had at his office was amazing. The 24 hour rapid recovery was painless. I was back to doing my normal daily activities within hours post op. My results are natural and perfect. The Motiva implant is an amazing product. Dr Epstein picked the perfect size to fit my body. Motiva not only looks natural but feels natural. I am so happy to be a part of this study. I recommend Dr Epstein to everyone. He has changed my life and has given me a boost of confidence about my body I have never felt before !

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Epstein. He and his staffs are so nice and friendly, they make me feel so comfortable when I am at his office. I had chose round gummy implant for my breast augmentation. My surgery date was on 9/18/18. During the procedure, I had an episode of high blood pressure. After the surgery, Dr.Epstein had acknowledged me to follow up with my own primary doctor regarding blood pressure. Dr.Epstein is so caring and detailed toward my health. He even took time out of his day to call me at home ask me how I was feeling. I loved Dr.Epstein's "One Day Recovery". I did not need to take Ibuprofen after the first day of surgery. It is truly amazing!!! I was able to lift my arms up above my head, doing the arm exercise on the first day. My breasts was feeling pressured and numb. Other then that I was feeling fine. I was running house errands on the next day. It is truly amazing, I am amazed with Dr.Epstein's "One Day Recovery". I am now 5 weeks post op and I am very impressed with the healing of breast incision site. The incision site heals beautifully. I also received flowers the day after surgery from Dr.Epstein & his staff, what a nice gesture. I can't thank Dr.Epstein and his staff enough for their caring and professionalism. Dr.Epstein is an amazing, exceptional, caring doctor. He takes prides of his work. I highly recommend Dr.Epstein.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

update from my procedure I had done on May 31st with amazing results to my vaser lipo to the mons and labiaplasty pain free. I can't thank Dr. Epstein and his wonderful staff enough for all there assistance or concerns. It was so nice to receive that evening phone call from Dr. Epstein to see how i was feeling after my procedure that day along with a follow up call the next day. When arrived day of procedure they all make you feel comfortable and before you know it your awake and home to heal up and about the next day just follow the recipe for healing and in six weeks all good. The mons on the other hand can take a little longer for the swelling to reside and did have some funky stages through the process, but just have to massage it with care and looking good. also everyone heals differently it's made four and a half months for the mons but I'm lucky cause it can take even longer. So I highly recommend Dr. Epstein for any procedure with amazing results but also a caring doctor that is there for you along with his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I can’t say enough about the amazing experience I had with Dr. Epstein and everyone in his office. This was my first experience with any cosmetic surgery; I was both excited and nervous getting my procedures (4D VASER Lipo of abdomen, flanks, mons area with BodyTite of abdomen). From the first time I walked in to the office Dr. Epstein listened to my concerns and took the time to explain the procedures and put me at ease. I am an active working woman and could not afford much down time. Within 2 weeks of making the decision I was on his schedule. The day of surgery Dr. Epstein and his staff were informative, accommodating, and made me feel comfortable as soon as I arrived. He reviewed everything with me and introduced me to all of his surgery staff. Dr. Epstein even took the time out of his day to call me at home to ask me how I was feeling the night of surgery. Within 3 days I was back at work with little discomfort, and within 3 weeks I was back to working out and running. Each day I could see more and more results. I am now 5 months post op and my adnominal looks and feels amazing. I could not be happier with my results. I can’t thank Dr. Epstein and his staff enough there caring and great bed side manner made my first cosmetic experience exceptional.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Mark Epstein. I couldn’t be happier with him and his staff. Everyone is so friendly and my results are amazing! I had a breast augmentation done in May. I recieved the Motiva implants. They look great and so natural. I decided to be part of this trial because of how the Motiva implants felt and how they position themselves while standing and laying down. They are so natural looking. My confidence is so high now. I love the fact that Dr. Epstein does the 24-hour recovery. It’s amazing, it truly is 24 hours. I was back to work the next day. The day of surgery I went out to dinner and to the grocery store afterwards that’s how good I felt. I was even lifting my arms above my head before leaving the office. I didn’t need to take the prescribed Tylenol after the first day. I also recieved beautiful flowers at my door the day after surgery from the staff, such a nice gesture. If you are looking for an amazingly talented doctor, fast recovery and natural results definitely go to Mark, you won’t be disappointed!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

My experience with Dr Epstein and his entire staff were amazing! His 24-hour recovery is no joke! I was able to lift my arms take a shower and walk around with no issues at all! I went in for a consultation and before I left I already booked my appointment. I went in for removal of deflated saline implants replacement with motiva silicone gel implants, 4D Vassar hi-def liposculpture of abdomen, flanks, back inner and outer thigh with body tight skin tightening of the back. I turned 50 years old last year and I definitely I'm into fitness and looking and feeling my best. Sometimes gravity takes over. Dr Epstein is a master artist! I look and feel amazing and it's only 2 weeks post-op. It's the best decision I made I feel and look like I'm in my thirties again

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Epstein and everyone in his office. Let me begin by saying this was my second augmentation. I had my first procedure done by another surgeon- June 2015. July 2018 my right implant ruptured. I went back to my original surgeon and had scheduled the surgery date to have the implant replaced. I cancelled my appointment after having a horrible experience with someone in his office and I was then recommended to see Dr. Epstein by my sister-in-law. After the first conversation I had with Dr. Epstein’s staff, I knew they truly cared for their patients. I had the consult and surgery date both scheduled within a week and a half of that first phone call. I wish I had found Dr. Epstein prior to my first surgery. Dr. Epstein has amazing bedside manner and is very personable. He spent his time answering all of my questions and made me feel comfortable. The day of surgery: Because of Dr. Epstein’s calm demeanor and warming personality, I wasn’t nervous at all! He reviewed everything with me and introduced me to all of his surgery staff. Dr. Epstein even took the time out of his day to call me and ask how I was feeling the night of surgery. The office even sent flowers!!! His 24-hour recovery was almost unbelievable to me because of my experience after the first augmentation. IT’S A REAL THING! I was able to put my arms above my head, shower myself and go out to dinner the day of surgery! We were amazed at how much I could do alone. I probably could have went into work the following day too. I am now three weeks post op and my breast feel AMAZING. I had my saline implants removed and replaced with Motiva Ergonomix. I do NOT recommend saline implants due to how unnatural they feel. I could feel/ see the rippling on the side and underneath of my breasts, which made me feel very self-conscious. I even began to regret my augmentation because of this. Now, no rippling WHAT-SO-EVER. I love my results and can’t thank Dr. Epstein enough. I couldn’t imagine a better experience and am so grateful!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My experience with Dr. Epstein was extremely satisfactory. Before going through with my procedure (Juvaderm lip fillers) I was excited, yet nervous and hesitant, as it was my first experience with any cosmetic procedure. Dr. Epstein and his staff were informative, accommodating, and made me feel comfortable as soon as I arrived. Most importantly, the results of my lip fillers are exactly what I described to him and my recovery process was painless and swelling only lasted one week. I will be back in 6-12 months !!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Epstein is a true artist. I knew i was going to pick him for my BA from day one. The consultation was so informative. He took so much time explaining everything from each type of implant to the actual surgery and the after care. He talked to me about the Motiva study and once they were in my hands i had to have them. I'm very excited to be part of the Motiva study. The 24 hour recovery is amazing! I went shopping the next morning. Being able to raise my arms the same day felt wonderful. Made getting dressed a snap. I only used Tylenol the first two nights. I was so surprised because i was told by friends that there will be so much pain associated with BA. Not with Dr. Epstein. I'm so happy with my results. They feel and look so natural. The ladies at the office are so friendly, i feel like I'm part of the family.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Mark D. Epstein's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY